Topper Documentary

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
x3em
Bang Ice Geezer

Re: Topper Documentary

Post by x3em »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 4:24pm
That Vince threatened my life makes him irresistibly hot!
Man, that happened. I remember this. That whole crazy episode went completely off the rails.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

x3em wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 9:11pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Man, that happened. I remember this. That whole crazy episode went completely off the rails.
It was very sexy in a bitter, white supremacist kind of way.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

x3em
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by x3em »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 10:03pm
x3em wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
In the end it was just very sad. When he first showed up after he released his book it was interesting and he filled in a bunch of blanks. It went from that to crazy town so quickly. Insane mood swings. He very obviously had a serious alcohol problem and I hope he got help and straightened out. That is no excuse to threaten someones life obviously. 100% he totally stepped over the line. Only time I ever reached out to anyone via PM here was to you after that to check if you were ok. It is never boring around here.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

x3em wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 10:12pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
x3em wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
In the end it was just very sad. When he first showed up after he released his book it was interesting and he filled in a bunch of blanks. It went from that to crazy town so quickly. Insane mood swings. He very obviously had a serious alcohol problem and I hope he got help and straightened out. That is no excuse to threaten someones life obviously. 100% he totally stepped over the line. Only time I ever reached out to anyone via PM here was to you after that to check if you were ok. It is never boring around here.
Did you? So many of the details of all that are forgotten to me now. And it was pre-board meltdown, so the thread is lost. I know Ratty found bits of it thru the Wayback Machine and I saved a screencap of the threat (I should get a mug or something made of that!).

But that was kind of you to reach out; thank you. :cool:

edit: A mug has been ordered!

edit: the sequel: The order was cancelled at the source because of Vince’s bad language. :sad:
Last edited by Dr. Medulla on 23 Nov 2022, 11:28am, edited 1 time in total.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

oliver
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by oliver »

That Don video with Bernie... Bernie says he co-founded Def Jam. Is that some in-joke I didn't get?
Putting a little stick about. Putting the frighteners on flash little twerps

x3em
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by x3em »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 7:16am
x3em wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
x3em wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Did you? So many of the details of all that are forgotten to me now. And it was pre-board meltdown, so the thread is lost. I know Ratty found bits of it thru the Wayback Machine and I saved a screencap of the threat (I should get a mug or something made of that!).

edit: the sequel: The order was cancelled at the source because of Vince’s bad language. :sad:
Yeah he went screaming off the rails for sure. There was no walking any of that back. I wondered if it was before the board crash. I definitely do not want see any of that again so that is ok. You appeared to take it in stride if I recall, landing on it is at least an interesting story to tell etc.

x3em
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by x3em »

oliver wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 10:10am
That Don video with Bernie... Bernie says he co-founded Def Jam. Is that some in-joke I didn't get?
I think Bernie thinks he co-founded everything. He'll find a link somewhere, however implausible.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

x3em wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 11:56am
oliver wrote:
I think Bernie thinks he co-founded everything. He'll find a link somewhere, however implausible.
It's like Bernie said about his collaboration with Lucifer.

Better to co-reign in Hell
Than to serve in Heaven
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

x3em wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 11:54am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 7:16am
x3em wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
x3em wrote:

Yeah he went screaming off the rails for sure. There was no walking any of that back. I wondered if it was before the board crash. I definitely do not want see any of that again so that is ok. You appeared to take it in stride if I recall, landing on it is at least an interesting story to tell etc.
I’m pleased to have been part of one of the board’s more notable moments. If a person comes out of something with a story worth telling, it wasn’t all bad.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Silent Majority wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 12:06pm
x3em wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 11:56am
oliver wrote:
It's like Bernie said about his collaboration with Lucifer.

Better to co-reign in Hell
Than to serve in Heaven
:lol: I want to go out and buy a fedora so I can doff it for you.