Havana 3 AM

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
motorsmell
Junco Partner

Havana 3 AM

Post by motorsmell »

I have a copy of the Havana 3 AM album, specifically the Italian 64 7130691 pressing.
Its pretty bad with sibilance and distortion, does anyone have a different pressing (UK, US,EURO) and if so how does it sound?
Weighing up whether i should purchase another copy or not...dont fancy shelling out again if they are all pretty bad.
Its a great album never the less
Cheers!

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Re: Havana 3 AM

Post by Marky Dread »

motorsmell wrote:
29 Jan 2022, 9:08am
I have a copy of the Havana 3 AM album, specifically the Italian 64 7130691 pressing.
Its pretty bad with sibilance and distortion, does anyone have a different pressing (UK, US,EURO) and if so how does it sound?
Weighing up whether i should purchase another copy or not...dont fancy shelling out again if they are all pretty bad.
Cheers!
I've only got the cd. Those electronic drums spoil things for me.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

motorsmell wrote:
Cheers!
I had a US version and then the later Cherry Red release, neither sounded TOO sibilant, though the album is a little toppy overall.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

motorsmell
Junco Partner

Post by motorsmell »

Kory wrote:
31 Jan 2022, 6:52pm
motorsmell wrote:
Cheers!
I had a US version and then the later Cherry Red release, neither sounded TOO sibilant, though the album is a little toppy overall.
Nice one, didn't realize they did a reisue I'll either go for that or a is copy...the Italian press is utter shite

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

motorsmell wrote:
31 Jan 2022, 7:01pm
Kory wrote:
31 Jan 2022, 6:52pm
motorsmell wrote:
Cheers!
Nice one, didn't realize they did a reisue I'll either go for that or a is copy...the Italian press is utter shite
I think it's from 1998 or 99. They sent me a free copy to review because I had a Paul Simonon Geocities site at the time.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

🌝
Attachments
898B621C-FF9E-4436-A1A0-37E22E2E9648.jpeg