This Is Clash TV - MP4 / M4V Video

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Re: This Is Clash TV - MP4 / M4V Video

Post by Marky Dread »

weller259 wrote:
28 Mar 2022, 1:46pm
Marky Dread wrote:
28 Mar 2022, 1:32pm
weller259 wrote:
28 Mar 2022, 1:19pm
Marky Dread wrote:
28 Mar 2022, 12:50pm
Sparky wrote:
28 Mar 2022, 12:46pm

Thanks Marky, that's what I use as well, perhaps I should have clarified. I have all the VOB files, other than combining and converting to MP4, I don't know how to break them down in to individual pieces of each Clash performance in order to upload smaller files. By combining as MP4, it reduced the file size by half, but it's still a fairly large size file for some folks to download.
Ahh gotcha mate. I use Wondershare converter but it's not free sadly.
I use Wondershare as well, got a "pirated" copy and it works awesome, can easily share it if anyone wants it. My issue is in getting the file, once I get it, VLC will pretty much play anything. The saving the file process for a file that is 3+ GB seizes my computer totally, why I do not know. lol.
I don't much about this stuff but maybe the amount of memory/ram is insufficient. Or maybe a defragmentation is required. Or possibly if you are using an external storage device it's pulling to much power from a USB source?
Marky yes, all those things you mentioned are possible reasons why I couldn't download the big file, turns out it was my browser (Firefox) and how it handles downloading large files. I opened Chrome and downloaded the file with no issues whatsoever. So i'm now watching it and it is really good stuff! Thank you for your help on this, I appreciate the feedback. Cheers!
Ahh nice one mate.👍

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Re: This Is Clash TV - MP4 / M4V Video

Post by Flex »

Hey, wanna say thanks again for all the various shares of this material. I grabbed the initial collection and some of the various upgrades, it's all much appreciated!
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!