Clash-related locations in London?

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Re: Clash-related locations in London?

Post by Silent Majority »

Low Down Low wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 6:54pm
Am sure there's enough on the map to keep you busy, but a couple more might be Camley St just behind St Pancras Station (S! cover shoot) and Joe Strummer Subway on the Edgeware Road. Would also suggest a pint in the Crown in Streathem but sadly I think it may recently have closed its doors for the last time.
It was back open again a few weeks ago, when I visited my family in Streatham, but it's really a pub that's hard to keep open.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal

Re: Clash-related locations in London?

Post by Low Down Low »

Silent Majority wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 4:17am
Low Down Low wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 6:54pm
Am sure there's enough on the map to keep you busy, but a couple more might be Camley St just behind St Pancras Station (S! cover shoot) and Joe Strummer Subway on the Edgeware Road. Would also suggest a pint in the Crown in Streathem but sadly I think it may recently have closed its doors for the last time.
It was back open again a few weeks ago, when I visited my family in Streatham, but it's really a pub that's hard to keep open.
That's good to know at least, not really good times for the noble pub trade in general.