Sandinista! Deluxe box set.

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
TrashCityRocker
Dirty Punk

Re: Sandinista! Deluxe box set.

Post by TrashCityRocker »

Marky Dread wrote:
16 Oct 2022, 9:39am
TrashCityRocker wrote:
16 Oct 2022, 8:33am
Marky Dread wrote:
16 Oct 2022, 7:38am
TrashCityRocker wrote:
16 Oct 2022, 1:04am
Anybody by any chance have a flac file of “This Is Radio Clash” live on the Tomorrow Show? Would be great to have it back to back with the live Mag 7. Thanks in advance.
Did you not download this Sandinista! deluxe set? Because it's on the 12" b-side of "Dirty Harry".
Yes I downloaded the Dirty Harry 7”, but it only had the Mag 7 performance on it. I’m looking for a file of the “This Is Radio Clash” performance. Btw I’m not asking for a reup, I’m just wondering if someone might have TIRC from the “tomorrow show”. Thanks.
I misread it as if you were asking for Mag 7. I have "This Is Radio Clash" as part of a "Combat Rock" deluxe set which I haven't uploaded here as it's too close to the official release not long being out. Maybe in the future.

But here's TIRC remixed from the Tomorrow Show as a taster.

https://mega.nz/file/WvYQXDYS#LpmwHx96H ... D-iOoIyVlQ
Thanks a lot Marky. I was wondering why it was left out, considering it was kind of big deal during the Bonds fiasco. But now that I think about it, TIRC is in fact more of a Combat Rock era track. The hip hop influence, Cold War lyrics, ghettoblaster artwork, etc. I am anticipating that CR deluxe set.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Re: Sandinista! Deluxe box set.

Post by Marky Dread »

TrashCityRocker wrote:
16 Oct 2022, 11:55am
Marky Dread wrote:
16 Oct 2022, 9:39am
TrashCityRocker wrote:
16 Oct 2022, 8:33am
Marky Dread wrote:
16 Oct 2022, 7:38am
TrashCityRocker wrote:
16 Oct 2022, 1:04am
Anybody by any chance have a flac file of “This Is Radio Clash” live on the Tomorrow Show? Would be great to have it back to back with the live Mag 7. Thanks in advance.
Did you not download this Sandinista! deluxe set? Because it's on the 12" b-side of "Dirty Harry".
Yes I downloaded the Dirty Harry 7”, but it only had the Mag 7 performance on it. I’m looking for a file of the “This Is Radio Clash” performance. Btw I’m not asking for a reup, I’m just wondering if someone might have TIRC from the “tomorrow show”. Thanks.
I misread it as if you were asking for Mag 7. I have "This Is Radio Clash" as part of a "Combat Rock" deluxe set which I haven't uploaded here as it's too close to the official release not long being out. Maybe in the future.

But here's TIRC remixed from the Tomorrow Show as a taster.

https://mega.nz/file/WvYQXDYS#LpmwHx96H ... D-iOoIyVlQ
Thanks a lot Marky. I was wondering why it was left out, considering it was kind of big deal during the Bonds fiasco. But now that I think about it, TIRC is in fact more of a Combat Rock era track. The hip hop influence, Cold War lyrics, ghettoblaster artwork, etc. I am anticipating that CR deluxe set.
Yeah they had it for a long time before releasing it. For me it should've been on Combat Rock.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"