Sandinista! Deluxe box set.

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
daredevil
Unknown Immortal

Re: Sandinista! Deluxe box set.

Post by daredevil »

motorsmell wrote:
21 Jan 2023, 11:41am
Ltd to 3 cheers Marky!IMG-20230121-WA0010.jpeg
That looks amazing. I thought about how Marky's superb artwork would look as a physical copy. It's great to see a photo of one.

Red Angel
Junco Partner

Post by Red Angel »

TrashCityRocker wrote:
16 Sep 2022, 2:15pm
Stefano1972 wrote:
16 Sep 2022, 5:40am
Telecaster wrote:
15 Sep 2022, 5:26am
Marky, Thank you for all your hard work and generosity in revitalising the Sandinista material. Could anyone have predicted in 1980, that The Clash could have taken so many sounds and influences to create a bold, if slightly bonkers LP.

Your sequencing of the tracks work really well and my favourite songs from the album, sound fresh and exciting again.

I hope you've had some feedback from the band and that the care and attention to the artwork alone, has been noted. One day you will be officially appointed Clash Curator in Chief.
I totally agree with your point of view.
I like very much the sound of guitar on Police on my back and the bass on If music could talk.
Can we add an 11 disc, “the interviews“?
OMG That’s my video! If you’d like flac files of the interviews I can share a link.
Re-reading this discussion I realized the possibility that you offer. Well I am interested in flac files including music. Thanks in advance. :mrgreen:
Music is the only thing that matters

TrashCityRocker
Dirty Punk

Post by TrashCityRocker »

Red Angel wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 12:55pm
TrashCityRocker wrote:
16 Sep 2022, 2:15pm
Stefano1972 wrote:
16 Sep 2022, 5:40am
Telecaster wrote:
15 Sep 2022, 5:26am
Marky, Thank you for all your hard work and generosity in revitalising the Sandinista material. Could anyone have predicted in 1980, that The Clash could have taken so many sounds and influences to create a bold, if slightly bonkers LP.

Your sequencing of the tracks work really well and my favourite songs from the album, sound fresh and exciting again.

I hope you've had some feedback from the band and that the care and attention to the artwork alone, has been noted. One day you will be officially appointed Clash Curator in Chief.
I totally agree with your point of view.
I like very much the sound of guitar on Police on my back and the bass on If music could talk.
Can we add an 11 disc, “the interviews“?
OMG That’s my video! If you’d like flac files of the interviews I can share a link.
Re-reading this discussion I realized the possibility that you offer. Well I am interested in flac files including music. Thanks in advance. :mrgreen:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Red Angel
Junco Partner

Post by Red Angel »

@TrashCityRocker, many thanks, much appreciated! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Music is the only thing that matters