The Palladium, New York, USA 1980-03-07 Remaster

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
SuzukiSamurai
Bang Ice Geezer

The Palladium, New York, USA 1980-03-07 Remaster

Post by SuzukiSamurai »

I decided to have a go at cleaning up one of my favourite concerts. One of those shows where the recording quality doesn't match the perfomance, the sound quality takes a dip after Rudie Can't Fail, but it slowly clears up. I couldn't source any actual 1980 Palladium pictures, so I used a couple Warfield pictures from a few days before. Hope you all like it!

https://mega.nz/folder/QbYjjYba#4P1CMwz5NM0PMg83HG3YxQ

War on tape hiss!

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Re: The Palladium, New York, USA 1980-03-07 Remaster

Post by Sparky »

Thanks, looking forward to giving it a listen.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

yetaca
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by yetaca »

Thank you for your service

Stefano1972
Long Time Jerk

Post by Stefano1972 »

SuzukiSamurai wrote:
19 Feb 2023, 6:50pm
I decided to have a go at cleaning up one of my favourite concerts. One of those shows where the recording quality doesn't match the perfomance, the sound quality takes a dip after Rudie Can't Fail, but it slowly clears up. I couldn't source any actual 1980 Palladium pictures, so I used a couple Warfield pictures from a few days before. Hope you all like it!

Thanks Suzuki Samurai! There’s also Ian Dury in this concert if I remember good.

“Where love rules, there is no will to power, and where power predominates, love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other.”
- Carl Gustav Jung

SuzukiSamurai
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by SuzukiSamurai »

Stefano1972 wrote:
26 Feb 2023, 4:31pm
SuzukiSamurai wrote:
19 Feb 2023, 6:50pm

Thanks Suzuki Samurai! There’s also Ian Dury in this concert if I remember good.
Good memory! Ian Dury sings on Janie Jones at this concert as well as another concert during the US 16 Tons Tour, though I forget exactly which other one it is.

War on tape hiss!