Cool Confusion Punk Club Mix

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
ohsoso
Dirty Punk

Re: Cool Confusion Punk Club Mix

Post by ohsoso »

KCportland wrote:
25 Apr 2023, 12:09pm
i love any version of cool confusion, and this one is no exception. thanks dude!
hah! great mix and video. i do not like any version of cool confusion but this is surely a better one, thanks! i enjoy it to death for its weirdness. but i still don't understand what the lyrics are about?

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

ohsoso wrote:
28 Apr 2023, 9:02am
KCportland wrote:
i love any version of cool confusion, and this one is no exception. thanks dude!
hah! great mix and video. i do not like any version of cool confusion but this is surely a better one, thanks! i enjoy it to death for its weirdness. but i still don't understand what the lyrics are about?
It's about a car park attendant ejecting Bruce Lee for being illegally parked and not displaying his ticket.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

KCportland
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by KCportland »

ohsoso wrote:
KCportland wrote:
I will never understand the hate for this song. I assume because it's arguably their most electronic song (during the core lineup)? Or that it's downtempo and doesn't "rock"? I love most anything from the Rat Patrol sessions, just a creative wellspring.

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

IkarisOne wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 7:18pm
Good work, Baz. By far the least excruciating version of this track yet. The dub bridge gives it some needed dynamics.
Thx mate !

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

KCportland wrote:
Me too
i always liked this track
I have a buddy who "got into" the clash thanks to this song

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

Telecaster wrote:
25 Apr 2023, 2:39pm
Both the video and the mix are top quality. Well done mate, they obviously took a long time to construct.
Thanks !
the traéck was quickly done but the video took a bit of time yes !
I don't know if it's a good idea but I always try to make the video fit with the lyrics and the time of production

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

ohsoso wrote:
KCportland wrote:
Bruce lee reference yes
and also about the enthusiasm for nightlife waning over time and also that famous and wealthy people are not interested in social problems. with an idea of superficiality
in any case, that's how I personnaly understand the text

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

KCportland wrote:
28 Apr 2023, 11:05am

I will never understand the hate for this song. I assume because it's arguably their most electronic song (during the core lineup)? Or that it's downtempo and doesn't "rock"? I love most anything from the Rat Patrol sessions, just a creative wellspring.
Yes, we will miss Mick's finished version of rat patrol for eternity. Considering what they offered for the 40 years of CR we are very very far from the account. It's a shame because if you listen to the HellW10 soundtrack the intrumentals sound really good. Much better than on combat rock, especially on the drums