Quick request from somebody who is now bad at the computer.

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
CorwoodRep
Unknown Immortal

Quick request from somebody who is now bad at the computer.

Post by CorwoodRep »

Sorry for somehow adding more Clash II content to the board, but: can anybody help me locate the best available version of that 1984 soundboard recording of In The Pouring Rain? The one that's around 5:00? Looking for whatever I can find with the best provenance, which is to say minimum amounts of re-encoding (there's a bootlegging word for this that is escaping me now; forgive me, it's late). Remasters and remixes are cool too if their provenance is good. I just realized the only copy I have is in 160kbps.
"Put down the meth, boy." - TeddyB, 2013.

XRCF
Junco Partner

Re: Quick request from somebody who is now bad at the computer.

Post by XRCF »

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀https://xrcf.xyz/
ImageImage
My mega links never die!

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

CorwoodRep wrote:
23 May 2023, 2:53am
Sorry for somehow adding more Clash II content to the board, but: can anybody help me locate the best available version of that 1984 soundboard recording of In The Pouring Rain? The one that's around 5:00? Looking for whatever I can find with the best provenance, which is to say minimum amounts of re-encoding (there's a bootlegging word for this that is escaping me now; forgive me, it's late). Remasters and remixes are cool too if their provenance is good. I just realized the only copy I have is in 160kbps.
Originally released on the 7" bootleg "R & B Showdown Big City 1984". Then collated from vinyl for the CD "Give Em Enough Dope". Then officially released on the "The Future Is Unwritten" CD.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

CorwoodRep
Unknown Immortal

Post by CorwoodRep »

You're a saint. Thank you.

Slipped my mind that it had ever been officially released. Kinda figured it'd have been on 001 (a weird scattershot set I only have for US North).
"Put down the meth, boy." - TeddyB, 2013.

Mark^Bastard
Sightsee MC

Post by Mark^Bastard »

Disc 2 track 3 on 001 :mrgreen: