The Marky Dread Live Remasters Archive

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
IdleKangaroo
Corner Soul

Re: The Marky Dread Live Remasters Archive

Post by IdleKangaroo »

Thanks Gents for all the time and effort on these recordings especially Marky - the collaborative efforts and collegiate approach on this site is always impressive. Makes an old Clash fan in regional Australia very happy just knowing they collectively exist in their best form available - these live Clash recordings were once the stuff of myth and legend out here in the arse end of the world! Thanks kindly!

white man
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by white man »

IdleKangaroo wrote:
23 Jan 2024, 7:44am
Thanks Gents for all the time and effort on these recordings especially Marky - the collaborative efforts and collegiate approach on this site is always impressive. Makes an old Clash fan in regional Australia very happy just knowing they collectively exist in their best form available - these live Clash recordings were once the stuff of myth and legend out here in the arse end of the world! Thanks kindly!
Nice to have you aboard. There's not enough people from over there using predominently european/america's forums in general. It's always nice to get a different perspective. I suspect there's a lot of us Brits on here wouldn't mind trying life in the "Arse End"

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

IdleKangaroo wrote:
23 Jan 2024, 7:44am
Cheers IK, it's great people are getting some enjoyment from these old recordings.👍

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Red Angel
Junco Partner

Post by Red Angel »

A magnificent initiative, everyone can now take advantage of these remixes. Checking the list of Clash concerts with those on my PC I discovered that one was missing. I checked the PC carefully again but there was no trace of the missing concert, luckily I have now recovered it. So thank you all. :mrgreen:
Music is the only thing that matters