Are You Red..Y Appreciation Thread

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Are You Red..Y Appreciation Thread

Post by Flex »

The album version is actually sorta catchy.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

IkarisOne
Unknown Immortal

Re: Are You Red..Y Appreciation Thread

Post by IkarisOne »

Flex wrote:The album version is actually sorta catchy.

Please - stop.

Flex

Post by Flex »

IkarisOne wrote:
Flex wrote:The album version is actually sorta catchy.

Please - stop.
Never.

Pex Lives!

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

It's really not THAT bad. It's not that good either, but it is a little catchy.

The GEED version is by far superior, but such is life.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

"Young" Herman Wagner : Andres Cerrano :: Are You Red.................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................y : Piss Christ

Discuss.

Also...Bernie's subscription to Popular Electronics must've had its first technical review of the MIDI interface a year prior.

IkarisOne
Unknown Immortal

Post by IkarisOne »

Wolter wrote:It's really not THAT bad. It's not that good either, but it is a little catchy.

No, such is Bernie.

Flex

Post by Flex »

I put it on Clash introduction mixes I make for people, just to fuck with 'em.

Pex Lives!

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

IkarisOne wrote:
Wolter wrote:It's really not THAT bad. It's not that good either, but it is a little catchy.

No, such is Bernie.

Bernie is life. The rest is details.

P.S. - Rattie, I actually genuinely like Piss Christ. It's surprisingly beautiful and makes a great statement on the human, corporeal nature of the Christ-figure in theology that gets washed away in Trinitarian theology.

Or something.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

Flex

Post by Flex »

Wolter wrote:P.S. - Rattie, I actually genuinely like Piss Christ. It's surprisingly beautiful and makes a great statement on the human, corporeal nature of the Christ-figure in theology that gets washed away in Trinitarian theology.

Or something.
Ehn't no reason this can't be art:

Pex Lives!

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Flex wrote:
Wolter wrote:P.S. - Rattie, I actually genuinely like Piss Christ. It's surprisingly beautiful and makes a great statement on the human, corporeal nature of the Christ-figure in theology that gets washed away in Trinitarian theology.

Or something.
Ehn't no reason this can't be art:
If you weren't told it was piss, I'd defy you to find that aesthetically unpleasing.

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Wolter wrote:
IkarisOne wrote:

No, such is Bernie.

Bernie is life. The rest is details.

P.S. - Rattie, I actually genuinely like Piss Christ. It's surprisingly beautiful and makes a great statement on the human, corporeal nature of the Christ-figure in theology that gets washed away in Trinitarian theology.

Or something.
I probably missed a ": working coclear nerve" and a ": God-fearing middle American" in that logical statement, since it was a direct reference to "OMIGOD teh blasphemy kill his godless ass!!!11!!6" hubbub.

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

Worst. Song. Ever.

Game over at the diddley-diddley-diddley-dee-dun-dun-da-dun-dun-dun-dun intro.

This song makes me want to strangle a nun.

This song sent Ernest to jail.

This song shot Franz Ferdinand.

This song killed the Kennedys.

This song is a natural disaster.

This song MAKES ME VERY VERY ANGRY.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

I'm gonna mark Inder down as "undecided for now."
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:I'm gonna mark Inder down as "undecided for now."
I think it's not even in the bottom 3rd of CTC.

P.S. I am ashamed to admit I forgot to bring CTC to work, so I'm forced to continue listening to Madness. Darn.

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Inder wrote:Worst. Song. Ever.

Game over at the diddley-diddley-diddley-dee-dun-dun-da-dun-dun-dun-dun intro.

This song makes me want to strangle a nun.

This song sent Ernest to jail.

This song shot Franz Ferdinand.

This song killed the Kennedys.

This song is a natural disaster.

This song MAKES ME VERY VERY ANGRY.

This song brings me joy.

When eummy is drunk-sing-typing the lyrics in the chat room about 4 minutes before heading to the toilet, getting on the phone with Flex, and puking out several major organs.