Author to the slaughter

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Re: Author to the slaughter

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Marcus G wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Marcus G wrote: OK - stupid question - how do I upload an image here?
If it's from the net highlight the URL then copy and paste it usin the Img above each post.

If it's from your computer click the upload attachment option below each post then browse for your image select the choose submit.

Ha beaten by a doctor and not the first time either!
More fool you. I paid good money last time.
Shit, I spent £28.80 on prescription charges yesterday. I could've bought another hardback copy of your book and had change for an excursion on the No.19 bus.
It'll only take a minute
down the Praed Street clinic
Ha I would take VD any day over Gout!

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Marcus G wrote:
Marky Dread wrote: If it's from the net highlight the URL then copy and paste it usin the Img above each post.

If it's from your computer click the upload attachment option below each post then browse for your image select the choose submit.

Ha beaten by a doctor and not the first time either!
More fool you. I paid good money last time.
Shit, I spent £28.80 on prescription charges yesterday. I could've bought another hardback copy of your book and had change for an excursion on the No.19 bus.
It'll only take a minute
Similar ailments, both fun to get.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Marcus G wrote: More fool you. I paid good money last time.
It'll only take a minute
I have had Gout for 17 years now and it's the most evil fucking thing in the world completely debillitating. I would not wish it on my worst enemy!

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote: Shit, I spent £28.80 on prescription charges yesterday. I could've bought another hardback copy of your book and had change for an excursion on the No.19 bus.
It'll only take a minute
I have had Gout for 17 years now and it's the most evil fucking thing in the world completely debillitating. I would not wish it on my worst enemy!
Port ?

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

Marky Dread wrote:I have had Gout for 17 years now and it's the most evil fucking thing in the world completely debillitating. I would not wish it on my worst enemy!
My old man's got the gout. He curses it every day, but he still likes his steaks and whiskey. Knowing him, he's probably had VD too.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote: Shit, I spent £28.80 on prescription charges yesterday. I could've bought another hardback copy of your book and had change for an excursion on the No.19 bus.
It'll only take a minute
Port ?[/quote]

No that a sterotypical ignorance. It's all about urate crystals and how the body's PH values are set.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Silent Majority wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:I have had Gout for 17 years now and it's the most evil fucking thing in the world completely debillitating. I would not wish it on my worst enemy!
My old man's got the gout. He curses it every day, but he still likes his steaks and whiskey. Knowing him, he's probably had VD too.
My sympathies to him it is truly fucking horrendous. Some women who have had/have Gout have said the pain is worse than child birth that will give you an idea of what your old man goes through everytime he gets an attack.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
My sympathies to him it is truly fucking horrendous. Some women who have had/have Gout have said the pain is worse than child birth that will give you an idea of what your old man goes through everytime he gets an attack.
Friend of mine has it, says he can't even have a sheet touching his toes in bed at night the pain is so bad.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
Friend of mine has it, says he can't even have a sheet touching his toes in bed at night the pain is so bad.
Yep completely true.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Chairman Ralph
Long Time Jerk

Post by Chairman Ralph »

Having battled it myself, I can only concur: trying to walk and/or sleep when your foot swells up is the absolute f#ck#n' worst!

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Chairman Ralph wrote:Having battled it myself, I can only concur: trying to walk and/or sleep when your foot swells up is the absolute f#ck#n' worst!
again sympathies mate, I would do anything to rid myself of it and that includes listening Starship on heavy rotation!

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Chairman Ralph
Long Time Jerk

Post by Chairman Ralph »

Marky Dread wrote:
Chairman Ralph wrote:Having battled it myself, I can only concur: trying to walk and/or sleep when your foot swells up is the absolute f#ck#n' worst!
again sympathies mate, I would do anything to rid myself of it and that includes listening Starship on heavy rotation!
Well, if it's "We Built This City"...that song's bouncy enough, you could forget almost all your cares! :mrgreen: All jokes apart, though, it's a killer: I haven't had a major attack in about a year, so I cross my fingers and hope for the best. Black tart cherry juice works wonders for flushing the system out.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Chairman Ralph wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Well, if it's "We Built This City"...that song's bouncy enough, you could forget almost all your cares! :mrgreen: All jokes apart, though, it's a killer: I haven't had a major attack in about a year, so I cross my fingers and hope for the best. Black tart cherry juice works wonders for flushing the system out.
I have tried it but it's also not easy to come by here. Good luck mate and may you never have another attack.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Chairman Ralph
Long Time Jerk

Post by Chairman Ralph »

Marky Dread wrote:
Chairman Ralph wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
I have tried it but it's also not easy to come by here. Good luck mate and may you never have another attack.
Thanks: it's not exactly a bargain here, either, not at $5.99 per bottle! Keeping stress levels to a minimum certainly goes a long way in these situations, too.

TJM
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by TJM »

The gout is the most painful thing I've ever had to go through. I remember spending 3 days in bed pissing into a water cooler 5 gallon jug because the 10 foot walk to the bathroom was too much. The sheet was too painful on my foot as well, but the worst was my dog who would lay on the bed next to me and whenever someone would check on me or move around in the next door apartment he would wag his tail hitting the golf ball wedged into my big toe joint. I've had great results with allopurinol. Although the purines you get through diet only account for about 20% of your uric acid level I still avoid the high purine foods. I never needed much of an excuse to not eat organ meats but the shellfish is a tough giveup.