Blonde Rock N Roll

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
drugstabbingmime
Corner Soul

Blonde Rock N Roll

Post by drugstabbingmime »

I knew this was a Sandinista! outtake but i'd never heard it. I did a quick search and didnt see this posted. just found it on youtube. Anyone got a full version? Is there a Full version? EDIT: Sorry im tech illiterate and cant figure out how to embed...

drugstabbingmime
Corner Soul

Re: Blonde Rock N Roll

Post by drugstabbingmime »

And King of the Road??? WHA?!

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by dave202 »

drugstabbingmime wrote:I knew this was a Sandinista! outtake but i'd never heard it. I did a quick search and didnt see this posted. just found it on youtube. Anyone got a full version? Is there a Full version? EDIT: Sorry im tech illiterate and cant figure out how to embed...
This was on a double bootleg called DOA, which had demos and out-takes from throughout their career, and I think the alternative version of '(White Man) In Hammersmith Palais' which was from a Rock Aganst Racism compilation.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

drugstabbingmime wrote:I knew this was a Sandinista! outtake but i'd never heard it. I did a quick search and didnt see this posted. just found it on youtube. Anyone got a full version? Is there a Full version? EDIT: Sorry im tech illiterate and cant figure out how to embed...
The guardians of the archive will know better however I think that is the full version of Blonde Rock N Roll.

Chuck Mangione
Spitting Image

Post by Chuck Mangione »

Both King of the Road and Blonde Rock 'n' Roll are cut very short.