Blackmarketclash

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
bmc

Re: Blackmarketclash

Post by bmc »

Rat Patrol wrote:Once the whole site gets populated with full gig reviews (last update in Jan. completed 1981, I believe next one starts on '82) and the previous entries are re-checked for accuracy, Graham has said he hopes to get it self-published as a book. That would, without question, be the biggest contribution ever to Clash-as-literary-genre...moreso than any of the bios. And it would probably dislodge a whole lot more uncirculated boots with the underground buzz it would get.
We are up to Feb 82. At the end a book as RAT says. Push the issue of bootleg tapes out to a wider audience in the hope of increasing the pool of recordings. The plan is around 2010 to do a 12 or 16 stop world tour with the book, promoting it. Trying to tie in to some Strummer/Clash nights in each city. UK, France, Italy, Germany, Sweden, USA east and USA west, Canada, Australia, Japan?

threecoffins
Sasquatch Determinator

Post by threecoffins »

bmc wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:Once the whole site gets populated with full gig reviews (last update in Jan. completed 1981, I believe next one starts on '82) and the previous entries are re-checked for accuracy, Graham has said he hopes to get it self-published as a book. That would, without question, be the biggest contribution ever to Clash-as-literary-genre...moreso than any of the bios. And it would probably dislodge a whole lot more uncirculated boots with the underground buzz it would get.
We are up to Feb 82. At the end a book as RAT says. Push the issue of bootleg tapes out to a wider audience in the hope of increasing the pool of recordings. The plan is around 2010 to do a 12 or 16 stop world tour with the book, promoting it. Trying to tie in to some Strummer/Clash nights in each city. UK, France, Italy, Germany, Sweden, USA east and USA west, Canada, Australia, Japan?
Brilliant!

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

The Magnificent site 1-2 gotta crush on you.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

patrik
Dirty Punk

Post by patrik »

bmc wrote:
First i will say i love BMC , i remember while back when it was gone for a week or two , traders start to send offline files on cd of BMC , we couldnt live without it.
And if you stop at sweden ill be first in the line up to get a book.