girl in bad vids

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
manchester rocks
Dirty Punk

girl in bad vids

Post by manchester rocks »

Who's the black haired girl in the bad vids just play that music,medicine show and more?
was she micks other half at the time?.also in v13.im sure I have seen her in other things.

TeddyB Not Logged In
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Re: girl in bad vids

Post by TeddyB Not Logged In »

I can't picture who you mean but Mick's missus at that time was Daisy, who is blonde. My best guess on the brunette is Trish Ronane, who did press for BAD at that time and was then married for many years to Paul Simonon.

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

I was gonna say Trish but her name escaped me. Wasn't she the one who clouted Simonon, leaving him with that broken hooter a few years back?
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

manchester rocks
Dirty Punk

Post by manchester rocks »

Yes guys looked at pics,she is the one,seems she was part of the management..
seen the bills hit in the press on micks wife with the jeweler wow how low can they go,at least she was cleared of the charge.done well though mick 5 million house in Notting hill.Well done.
Also Greg posted a little give away on bad..think he got a bit fed up with all the bad talk.
He said even though all the bad comments are nice,all my energy now goes into dread zone, I think
that give us final confirmation. Maybe for the best we still have all the music to get us through bad times..as i said I was with the stone roses for every gig and mr brown sounds terrible,think it's time to hang up the mic.when the curtain goes down for the last time it's sad but let's celebrate the time we had.atleast most of us were around to see the best era in music,that's something that can never be taken away from us,times have really changed,I just can't move with the new times,rather live in the past.i manage a load of kids and it's hard work,no communication just living in an apple dominated understated boring world,who's to blame?I don't have the answers but we cannot keep blaming the government, it's society its self.i might write a song!!.be lucky guys.