Mick on the new Professionals album

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
appleseed1
Sightsee MC

Mick on the new Professionals album

Post by appleseed1 »

Supposedly he's on the track Extremadura.

https://www.discogs.com/The-Professiona ... e/11088483

I think that track and the album overall are quite solid. It's a bit like a good Chelsea or UK Subs album. Actually, it pretty much sounds like the original Professionals stuff, which is fine by me. I can't really place Mick on that song after a couple of listens, but will keep trying to spot his contribution.

mikel
Junco Partner

Re: Mick on the new Professionals album

Post by mikel »

I heard and it's a nice listening album for me, I figured that apart from some guitars like you see in the album trailer I expected some Mick's vocals too, but a good song anyway.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

mikel wrote:
13 Nov 2017, 6:09am
I heard and it's a nice listening album for me, I figured that apart from some guitars like you see in the album trailer I expected some Mick's vocals too, but a good song anyway.
Based on his work since Carbon Silicon wrapped up, looks like Mick's habitual shyness around his vocals has stopped his singing altogether. A real shame, especially since the BAD reunion had him belting some of his career best vocals.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

appleseed1
Sightsee MC

Post by appleseed1 »

Silent Majority wrote:
13 Nov 2017, 6:54am
mikel wrote:
13 Nov 2017, 6:09am
Based on his work since Carbon Silicon wrapped up, looks like Mick's habitual shyness around his vocals has stopped his singing altogether. A real shame, especially since the BAD reunion had him belting some of his career best vocals.
I agree his sounded great on the reunion tour. Fingers crossed he wants to do one more. I'd love it.

mikel
Junco Partner

Post by mikel »