Mick to narrate next Flaming Lips album

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
Post Reply
Chuck Mangione
User avatar
Spitting Image
Posts: 6694
Joined: 17 Jun 2009, 10:45pm
Location: Up your boulevard.

Mick to narrate next Flaming Lips album

Post by Chuck Mangione » 04 Dec 2018, 10:40pm

https://pitchfork.com/news/flaming-lips ... jones/amp/

May be a record I actually might buy.

ohsoso
Corner Soul
Posts: 30
Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 11:50am

Re: Mick to narrate next Flaming Lips album

Post by ohsoso » 05 Dec 2018, 6:05pm

Chuck Mangione wrote: ↑
04 Dec 2018, 10:40pm
https://pitchfork.com/news/flaming-lips ... jones/amp/

May be a record I actually might buy.
i got no idea whats going on in my mind right now...

MarkyJacobs
Bang Ice Geezer
Posts: 230
Joined: 30 Jan 2016, 7:41am

Re: Mick to narrate next Flaming Lips album

Post by MarkyJacobs » 10 Dec 2018, 4:07pm

Never heard of them.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 40213
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Mick to narrate next Flaming Lips album

Post by Marky Dread » 10 Dec 2018, 5:29pm

MarkyJacobs wrote: ↑
10 Dec 2018, 4:07pm
Never heard of them.
It's ok they've never worn your designs either. πŸ˜‰
Image

MarkyJacobs
Bang Ice Geezer
Posts: 230
Joined: 30 Jan 2016, 7:41am

Re: Mick to narrate next Flaming Lips album

Post by MarkyJacobs » 11 Dec 2018, 6:10am

Marky Dread wrote: ↑
10 Dec 2018, 5:29pm
MarkyJacobs wrote: ↑
10 Dec 2018, 4:07pm
Never heard of them.
It's ok they've never worn your designs either. πŸ˜‰

I'm pleased.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 40213
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Mick to narrate next Flaming Lips album

Post by Marky Dread » 11 Dec 2018, 10:27am

MarkyJacobs wrote: ↑
11 Dec 2018, 6:10am
Marky Dread wrote: ↑
10 Dec 2018, 5:29pm
MarkyJacobs wrote: ↑
10 Dec 2018, 4:07pm
Never heard of them.
It's ok they've never worn your designs either. πŸ˜‰

I'm pleased.
:mrgreen:
Image

mikel
Junco Partner
Posts: 307
Joined: 04 May 2010, 8:17am

Re: Mick to narrate next Flaming Lips album

Post by mikel » 10 Jan 2019, 3:31pm

Lucky guys, but it would have been better if they invited him to sing.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 17487
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Mick to narrate next Flaming Lips album

Post by 101Walterton » 10 Jan 2019, 3:44pm

What does it actually mean :huh:

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 40213
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Mick to narrate next Flaming Lips album

Post by Marky Dread » 10 Jan 2019, 4:25pm

101Walterton wrote: ↑
10 Jan 2019, 3:44pm
What does it actually mean :huh:
It means the album will be a set of songs that tell a story. Mick will narrate that story just like Stanley Unwin on The Small Faces Ogden's Nutgone Flake.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests