Mick Jones Nicked My Pudding

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
Post Reply
Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 15795
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind

Mick Jones Nicked My Pudding

Post by Silent Majority »

Dropkick Murphys have a slanderous new song out.
Authority is supposedly grounded in wisdom, but I could see from a very early age that authority was only a system of control and it didn't have any inherent wisdom. I quickly realised that you either became a power or you were crushed


www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

laxman
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 2613
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:05pm

Re: Mick Jones Nicked My Pudding

Post by laxman »

Silent Majority wrote:
10 Apr 2020, 4:00am
Dropkick Murphys have a slanderous new song out.
But is it slanderous? He is a hoarder so I wouldn't put it past him ;)

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88731
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Mick Jones Nicked My Pudding

Post by Dr. Medulla »

laxman wrote:
10 Apr 2020, 4:28am
Silent Majority wrote:
10 Apr 2020, 4:00am
Dropkick Murphys have a slanderous new song out.
But is it slanderous? He is a hoarder so I wouldn't put it past him ;)
Mick's Shed of Stolen Pudding—grand opening, fall 2020. First 1000 customers get some of Bryan Adams' purloined tapioca.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5165
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germanien

Re: Mick Jones Nicked My Pudding

Post by Olaf »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Apr 2020, 6:27am
First 1000 customers get some of Bryan Adams' purloined tapioca.
So you're for feeding the multitude now? :rolleyes:

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88731
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Mick Jones Nicked My Pudding

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Olaf wrote:
10 Apr 2020, 8:07am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Apr 2020, 6:27am
First 1000 customers get some of Bryan Adams' purloined tapioca.
So you're for feeding the multitude now? :rolleyes:
Until you've tasted Bryan Adams' tapioca, you have no way of knowing whether this is a blessing or a curse.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 46151
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Mick Jones Nicked My Pudding

Post by Marky Dread »

Silent Majority wrote:
10 Apr 2020, 4:00am
Dropkick Murphys have a slanderous new song out.
Could be the guy from Foreigner.
Image

oliver
Long Time Jerk
Posts: 731
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 11:55am

Re: Mick Jones Nicked My Pudding

Post by oliver »

Marky Dread wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 5:07am
Silent Majority wrote:
10 Apr 2020, 4:00am
Dropkick Murphys have a slanderous new song out.
Could be the guy from Foreigner.
Or the former Leeds striker
Putting a little stick about. Putting the frighteners on flash little twerps

laxman
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 2613
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:05pm

Re: Mick Jones Nicked My Pudding

Post by laxman »

oliver wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 8:31am
Marky Dread wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 5:07am
Silent Majority wrote:
10 Apr 2020, 4:00am
Dropkick Murphys have a slanderous new song out.
Could be the guy from Foreigner.
Or the former Leeds striker
Good point, maybe it was Yorkshire Pudding.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 46151
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Mick Jones Nicked My Pudding

Post by Marky Dread »

laxman wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 1:15pm
oliver wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 8:31am
Marky Dread wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 5:07am
Silent Majority wrote:
10 Apr 2020, 4:00am
Dropkick Murphys have a slanderous new song out.
Could be the guy from Foreigner.
Or the former Leeds striker
Good point, maybe it was Yorkshire Pudding.
I think it's Foreigner.

Hence the two big hits.

"I Wanna Know What Pud Is"
"Waiting for a Pud Like You"
Image

laxman
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 2613
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:05pm

Re: Mick Jones Nicked My Pudding

Post by laxman »

Marky Dread wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 2:08pm
laxman wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 1:15pm
oliver wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 8:31am
Marky Dread wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 5:07am
Silent Majority wrote:
10 Apr 2020, 4:00am
Dropkick Murphys have a slanderous new song out.
Could be the guy from Foreigner.
Or the former Leeds striker
Good point, maybe it was Yorkshire Pudding.
I think it's Foreigner.

Hence the two big hits.

"I Wanna Know What Pud Is"
"Waiting for a Pud Like You"
Ha ha. I'm struggling to retort, I don't know any Foreigner songs. I might have to think about the old Leeds team. I just have the goalie so far, Gary Cake and Bobby's brother, Jack Chorlton Cake.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 46151
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Mick Jones Nicked My Pudding

Post by Marky Dread »

laxman wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 3:42pm
Marky Dread wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 2:08pm
laxman wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 1:15pm
oliver wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 8:31am
Marky Dread wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 5:07am


Could be the guy from Foreigner.
Or the former Leeds striker
Good point, maybe it was Yorkshire Pudding.
I think it's Foreigner.

Hence the two big hits.

"I Wanna Know What Pud Is"
"Waiting for a Pud Like You"
Ha ha. I'm struggling to retort, I don't know any Foreigner songs. I might have to think about the old Leeds team. I just have the goalie so far, Gary Cake and Bobby's brother, Jack Chorlton Cake.
Your jokes are as cold as ice. ;)
Image

Post Reply