Any plans?

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
steved
Corner Soul

Re: Any plans?

Post by steved »

Recently joined Twitter, lot of love for Mick on there. Hope he knows and we are all desperate for something from him to appear

amj241
Dirty Punk

Post by amj241 »

On my way to fly back to the US from London for the Acton Town gig on Saturday. I was really hoping Mick would show up so I could cross it off my bucket list, but it didn’t work out (which I totally understand, I knew going into this it'd be long shot). Still had a great time though.

That being said, would love to know if anyones heard any whispers of any upcoming plans. I’d really love to see him one day and it doesn’t seem like there’s any tour plans any time soon. Any other shows he might play at? Appearances? I’m obviously willing to travel but I’d rather do it for something confirmed next time :lol:

motorsmell
Junco Partner

Post by motorsmell »

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

I've always thought Mick was a class act, doing a cameo for a charity event confirms it.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

amj241
Dirty Punk

Post by amj241 »

Glad to see he isn’t fully retired from playing and very nice that he did this for charity! Just wish there was some way we could have advance notice (preferably a month minimum to account for anyone in the US/not local to London :meh: ) so those of us who have this on their bucket list have a chance at succeeding :lol:

motorsmell
Junco Partner

Post by motorsmell »

amj241 wrote:
10 Jan 2023, 3:34pm
Glad to see he isn’t fully retired from playing and very nice that he did this for charity! Just wish there was some way we could have advance notice (preferably a month minimum to account for anyone in the US/not local to London :meh: ) so those of us who have this on their bucket list have a chance at succeeding :lol:
Agreed after making the trip down to the arms aloft gig in November to hopefully catch Mick it was a bit disappointing he didn't turn up, one of his mates told me he was pretty much retired from live work now...glad he's still doing a little bit here and there. Hopefully one day I catch him on stage again!