35 Y ago at the Catalyst

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

35 Y ago at the Catalyst

Post by bazarboy75 »

35 years ago B.A.D. played at the Catalyst. To celebrate that, I suggest you listen to the concert.
It is a completely enjoyable alternate source. I even tried to master it all. Enjoy!

oliver
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Re: 35 Y ago at the Catalyst

Post by oliver »

I listened to this earlier... good stuff. I love the version of Medicine Show at the start.
I'd rather you simply said 'from 1987 though' because '35 years ago' makes me feel too old :)
Putting a little stick about. Putting the frighteners on flash little twerps

amj241
Dirty Punk

Post by amj241 »

Awesome, never heard this before. Thanks for posting!

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

Heard this one before but great to have on YouTube. It's a really good gig. Cheers Seb!
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

Heston wrote:
15 Mar 2022, 12:39pm
Heard this one before but great to have on YouTube. It's a really good gig. Cheers Seb!
As you surely noticed it's a new source which mix some soundboard element (most of the music parts) and the vocal came from an audience
It's a bit strange sound but very enjoyable
Catalyst was one of the very first BAD boot i heard always found it very punk don't know why exactly ?

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

bazarboy75 wrote:
15 Mar 2022, 1:03pm
Heston wrote:
15 Mar 2022, 12:39pm
As you surely noticed it's a new source which mix some soundboard element (most of the music parts) and the vocal came from an audience
It's a bit strange sound but very enjoyable
Catalyst was one of the very first BAD boot i heard always found it very punk don't know why exactly ?
I haven't had the chance to give it the full blast treatment mate, but it's on the agenda for the weekend. Sounds interesting mixing the sources.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board