Kool-Aid CD

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
weller259
Pitch Clock Appreciator
Location: He's A Real Nowhere Man, Sitting In His Nowhere Land

Kool-Aid CD

Post by weller259 »

Does anyone have a lossless copy of this they could share? When I moved here nearly 6 years ago now, our movers were absolute shit and a bunch of our boxed stuff did not arrive. I have been going through my boxes of cds and I can't seem to find it, along with a bunch others. I had backups of most of my stuff but alas I had no backup for this. I saw a couple on Discogs but I really can't spare the money right now and i'm getting pissed off again at those damn movers all over again. lol I have mp3s but I had the frigging CD and now I don't. Thank you.
From what I see there's still a little hope
That's if we don't hang from too much rope

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Kool-Aid CD

Post by Dr. Medulla »

I'm on it. I'll have it uploaded shortly.

edit: Here ya go, Strawberry: https://mega.nz/folder/QU0h3ASY#qN78rqHKJ7mjoGejTMtzZQ
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

weller259
Pitch Clock Appreciator
Location: He's A Real Nowhere Man, Sitting In His Nowhere Land

Re: Kool-Aid CD

Post by weller259 »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Mar 2022, 8:14pm
I'm on it. I'll have it uploaded shortly.

edit: Here ya go, Strawberry: https://mega.nz/folder/QU0h3ASY#qN78rqHKJ7mjoGejTMtzZQ
Wow, MANY THANKS for this, Dr.! I am downloading it now. What a relief. I really appreciate this, thank you so much.

Edit: Being called Strawberry is alot better than being called Throneberry, lol
From what I see there's still a little hope
That's if we don't hang from too much rope