Rebel Dread

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
Kory
Unknown Immortal

Re: Rebel Dread

Post by Kory »

It's on Scamazon Crime now, but since that was the only way to watch it, I did. It was really good. Some really cool BAD era footage I'd like to see more of.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Kory wrote:
09 Nov 2022, 7:48pm
It's on Scamazon Crime now, but since that was the only way to watch it, I did. It was really good. Some really cool BAD era footage I'd like to see more of.
Cool, I've got a pending credit with them, so I'll be seeing it sooner than I expected.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

BR16ADE_R055E
Unknown Immortal

Post by BR16ADE_R055E »

Kory wrote:
Includes bonus content:
https://bohemiaeuphoria.com/films/rebel-dread

Does the AP release include the bonus content?

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

BR16ADE_R055E wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 12:01am
Kory wrote:
Includes bonus content:
https://bohemiaeuphoria.com/films/rebel-dread

Does the AP release include the bonus content?
No, as usual with that company, they charge you a subscription fee for the privilege of paying an additional $4 to rent a movie, and don't give you anything besides the movie itself.

laxman
Unknown Immortal

Post by laxman »

https://donletts.tmstor.es/?utm_source= ... sSZpLr5s6Y

Pre-order options for Mr Letts' album.

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

just watched the film
very cool BAD moments but no live stuff (unfortunatly) but that's was no the point of the movie obviously
and some unseen joe and mick moments too which is sweet
but most of all all this confirms that Don has tons of BAD footage and a documentary would be more than welcome

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

NoMoreHugh
Long Time Jerk
Location: Home is a black leather jacket fitting sweetly to my brain

Post by NoMoreHugh »

bazarboy75 wrote:
11 Nov 2022, 6:47pm
just watched the film
very cool BAD moments but no live stuff (unfortunatly) but that's was no the point of the movie obviously
but most of all all this confirms that Don has tons of BAD footage and a documentary would be more than welcome
BAD Live is what i want to see more than anything. But these days I am now satisfied there is nothing to show. I think Don was too busy on stage and after 30 years if there was something it would have been used by now. I mean live is where its at for most bands these days and lots of other bands are getting untold amounts of their live recordings and film being released. If BAD had anything wouldnt we have it by now ? It's a money spinner for most bands these days.

Its amazing just how cool BAD looked back then and music included. Back then at the time i never appreciated how important Don was in the band i just loved all the toasting he used to do on stage and made the look of the band so cool. Thanks for the photos

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

the more time passes, the more unlikely it seems to me that a documentary on BAD will see the light of day.
but the reunion tour tumbled without warning
And Don has a lot going on right now so who knows?
what is certain is that they have the video archives, well patinated with 80's sauce

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

NoMoreHugh wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 6:34am
bazarboy75 wrote:
11 Nov 2022, 6:47pm
just watched the film
BAD Live is what i want to see more than anything. But these days I am now satisfied there is nothing to show. I think Don was too busy on stage and after 30 years if there was something it would have been used by now. I mean live is where its at for most bands these days and lots of other bands are getting untold amounts of their live recordings and film being released. If BAD had anything wouldnt we have it by now ? It's a money spinner for most bands these days.
We can't even get live Clash.

NigelJacobs
Corner Soul

Post by NigelJacobs »

Surprised no-ones mentioned the factual inaccuracies in the film relating to BAD. Or has this been done already?