What ever happened to

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
NoMoreHugh
Long Time Jerk
Location: Home is a black leather jacket fitting sweetly to my brain

What ever happened to

Post by NoMoreHugh »

No 10 Upping Street Deluxe Edition.

oliver
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Re: What ever happened to

Post by oliver »

One thing I almost found a little odd with BAD was the lack of real b-sides. The majority seemed to be remixes or mash-ups. The only ones I can think off of the top of my head (so I'm ready to be reminded how wrong I am) are "What Happened to Eddie" and "Much Worse"
Did they simply release everything they had or are there tons of things left in the archives?

I consider Megatop to be my favourite but I usually go to No 10 first when I want a listen so I'd have loved a deluxe edition with demos or any extra tracks
Putting a little stick about. Putting the frighteners on flash little twerps

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

oliver wrote:
10 Apr 2022, 8:38am
Did they simply release everything they had or are there tons of things left in the archives?
I'm pretty sure they got tons of tracks in the vault

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

Isn't one of the big (audio) issues with BAD reissues/deluxe things that they can't get clearance for a bunch of samples? Or that they'd be really expensive, etc.?

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

Inder wrote:
10 Apr 2022, 11:29am
Isn't one of the big (audio) issues with BAD reissues/deluxe things that they can't get clearance for a bunch of samples? Or that they'd be really expensive, etc.?
I don't think so
I think it's mostly linked to the fact that the reissue of TIBAD didn't sell well.

jnadams99
Corner Soul

Post by jnadams99 »

After This is BAD was released, the powers that be were saying it didn't sell well so they weren't pursuing any more special edition CDs for the time being. What a shame :(