Is Teddy B really MJ...

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
Sparky
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 2941
Joined: 01 Dec 2020, 5:31pm
Location: Left Of The Dial

Re: Is Teddy B really MJ...

Post by Sparky »

TeddyB Not Logged In wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 5:25pm
Here's a link to a clip of Ian Rubbish doing Hey Policeman! I picked one where Fred is singing rather than drumming.

https://mega.nz/file/Y4M3TYYY#MyJBHa1HM ... skQr1fdP7U

Here's a very short one of It's A Lovely Day with Fred on drums & singing a guide vocal.

https://mega.nz/file/l5Ey3LiT#Zn5m5h0Cg ... dGo1pi_iWo

Now let's close this bloody thread!
Very cool videos, thanks. May I ask what year that was Teddy B?
Sittin' at home, and I'm so excited
Goin' to the party though we weren't invited

TeddyB Not Logged In
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1975
Joined: 06 Feb 2009, 8:42pm

Re: Is Teddy B really MJ...

Post by TeddyB Not Logged In »

I think it was 2013.

TeddyB Not Logged In
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1975
Joined: 06 Feb 2009, 8:42pm

Re: Is Teddy B really MJ...

Post by TeddyB Not Logged In »

TeddyB Not Logged In wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 5:25pm
Here's a link to a clip of Ian Rubbish doing Hey Policeman! I picked one where Fred is singing rather than drumming.

https://mega.nz/file/Y4M3TYYY#MyJBHa1HM ... skQr1fdP7U

Here's a very short one of It's A Lovely Day with Fred on drums & singing a guide vocal.

https://mega.nz/file/l5Ey3LiT#Zn5m5h0Cg ... dGo1pi_iWo

Now let's close this bloody thread!
These also feature MJ and Paul, In case that wasn’t clear. Very cool.

laxman
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 3439
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:05pm

Re: Is Teddy B really MJ...

Post by laxman »

Thank you very much for sharing these. Great to see them having so much fun.

JohnS
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1110
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 6:18pm

Re: Is Teddy B really MJ...

Post by JohnS »

Great videos, thanks for sharing TeddyB. 'Hey Policeman' still cracks me up.

I only found out in recent years that Fred Armisen is indeed a musician. This 'supergroup' clip may be of interest...

Ignore Alien Hors d'oeuvres

oliver
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1158
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 11:55am

Re: Is Teddy B really MJ...

Post by oliver »

JohnS wrote:
03 Sep 2022, 6:19am
I only found out in recent years that Fred Armisen is indeed a musician
Have you seen this?
Putting a little stick about. Putting the frighteners on flash little twerps

BR16ADE_R055E
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 3733
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:25pm
Location: Winterland/Mabuhay Gardens

Re: Is Teddy B really MJ...

Post by BR16ADE_R055E »

TeddyB Not Logged In wrote:
03 Sep 2022, 3:06am
TeddyB Not Logged In wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 5:25pm
Here's a link to a clip of Ian Rubbish doing Hey Policeman! I picked one where Fred is singing rather than drumming.

https://mega.nz/file/Y4M3TYYY#MyJBHa1HM ... skQr1fdP7U

Here's a very short one of It's A Lovely Day with Fred on drums & singing a guide vocal.

https://mega.nz/file/l5Ey3LiT#Zn5m5h0Cg ... dGo1pi_iWo

Now let's close this bloody thread!
These also feature MJ and Paul, In case that wasn’t clear. Very cool.
MJ is in NYC again. Glen posted this today:

304792767_10166354668290702_67102082808164041_n.jpg

JohnS
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1110
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 6:18pm

Re: Is Teddy B really MJ...

Post by JohnS »

oliver wrote:
03 Sep 2022, 8:20am
JohnS wrote:
03 Sep 2022, 6:19am
I only found out in recent years that Fred Armisen is indeed a musician
Have you seen this?
Great! I've seen a lot of his music clips on youtube but not this.
He's certainly not Lost in the Looper-market! (sorry)
Ignore Alien Hors d'oeuvres

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 32772
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!

Re: Is Teddy B really MJ...

Post by Flex »

Thanks for sharing these tidbits Teddy, great fun!
In the words of Jean-Paul Sartre: "Au revoir, gopher."

Pex Lives!

NigelJacobs
Corner Soul
Posts: 27
Joined: 10 Aug 2022, 3:22pm

Re: Is Teddy B really MJ...

Post by NigelJacobs »

oliver wrote:
03 Sep 2022, 8:20am
JohnS wrote:
03 Sep 2022, 6:19am
I only found out in recent years that Fred Armisen is indeed a musician
Have you seen this?
Wow!

Post Reply