The "Rush" enigma

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: The "Rush" enigma

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
09 Nov 2022, 3:38pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Nov 2022, 1:52pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
09 Nov 2022, 1:37pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Nov 2022, 7:28am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
08 Nov 2022, 8:29pm
Sometimes I stare at the sky and wonder is Doc is listening to Moving Pictures or Hemispheres. Maybe it's a popper of a night and 2112 is on the ole turntable.

It's a real pick 'em which I hate more: you or Rush. :angry:
After I got that nice Christmas sweater for you?

Is it too late for me to convert to Judaism? Jen, can you sponsor me or sprinkle me with Manischewitz?
I give a smile and nod to the great Jewish People of Canada. I could not find a Rush yarmulke on the internet.
That's it, I'm joining the House of David.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
09 Nov 2022, 3:38pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Nov 2022, 1:52pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
09 Nov 2022, 1:37pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Nov 2022, 7:28am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Sometimes I stare at the sky and wonder is Doc is listening to Moving Pictures or Hemispheres. Maybe it's a popper of a night and 2112 is on the ole turntable.

It's a real pick 'em which I hate more: you or Rush. :angry:
After I got that nice Christmas sweater for you?

Is it too late for me to convert to Judaism? Jen, can you sponsor me or sprinkle me with Manischewitz?
I give a smile and nod to the great Jewish People of Canada. I could not find a Rush yarmulke on the internet.
And worth noting that Geddy Lee's birthname is Gary Lee Weinrib.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

oliver
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by oliver »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
Did the one in his best trucker hat find himself at the wrong show or just have a real dislike for the photographer?
I think I spot Richard Ramirez and "Wicksy" from EastEnders in there too (hard to miss him since he's front and just left of centre)
Putting a little stick about. Putting the frighteners on flash little twerps