FPUNK REVEALED !

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
appleseed1
Sightsee MC

Re: FPUNK REVEALED !

Post by appleseed1 »

bazarboy75 wrote:
07 Apr 2023, 9:43am
appleseed1 wrote:
07 Apr 2023, 1:35am

This album came along about a year after I discovered The Clash/BAD, so it and Higher Power will always be special to me in that regard.
Well i knew Clash/BAd a few year before but higher power was a urge disapointement i must say
the day of the release of HP, BAD was supposed to play in Paris, I had my ticket and the album in my pocket and the evening arrived the concert was cancelled... So I went home and instead of the concert I put the album on my turntable. The first two tracks were very cool, especially Harrow road, but after that I was very disappointed... A few months later at my record store I found fpunk I had absolutely no idea that the guys had released this album and there by cons I really hooked despite the production a bit lamentable.

I'm sorry the show was cancelled. Did you get to see them any other time?

I lived in a small town in the American South back then and also had no idea P Funk was coming out when I found it. I cannot believe how quickly time flies!

appleseed1
Sightsee MC

Post by appleseed1 »

bazarboy75 wrote:
19 Apr 2023, 3:34pm
Another favorite
Excellent work!

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

appleseed1 wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 9:15pm

I'm sorry the show was cancelled. Did you get to see them any other time?

I lived in a small town in the American South back then and also had no idea P Funk was coming out when I found it. I cannot believe how quickly time flies!
I finally saw them twice during the reunion tour !
In London and in Paris
that was great time ! and yes time flies !

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

appleseed1 wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 9:15pm

Excellent work!
Thx
A british classic track !

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

I have very good memories on the road with my wife listening to this remix it was very cool to work on it

Too bad I couldn't find a good quality version of the original. I dealed with what i get but it doesn't sound so bad in the end