Big Audio Dynamite Box Set

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Re: Big Audio Dynamite Box Set

Post by Marky Dread »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Worst Photoshopping of the Day. Johnny, tell him what he's won …
Come on Johnny what 'ave I won?
Um, let's see. A month's supply of Rice-a-Roni, the San Francisco treat. Potsie says it's "clutch."
Also, a 4 day seven night trip to BEAUTIFUL PUERTO VALLARTA!!!!!!!!
I'm packed and ready to go ....Taxi!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

Marky Dread wrote:
Heston wrote:I can send White Man a PM on the Sunderland supporters forum that he and I frequent. I'll let you know Marky.
Cheers Heston that would be appreciated, your Captain Sensible disc is ready for you unfortunately i've been unable to post it due to damaging my back (fell down some stairs) will post tomorrow (friday) sorry for delay.
No rush for the discs Marky, hope that fall down the stairs wasn't too serious.
I've sent White Man a PM on the Sunderland boards with a link to this page in case he's missed it. He hasn't been online for about week though, he may be on holiday.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

esmark wrote:
Wolter wrote:If any record company marketers ever scan message boards for research purpose: I would put good money down for remastered/remixed BAD.
ahem.... just got an e-mail from a Sony dude saying they're investigating the possibilities of remastering the BAD albums... not BAD II... But when... that's the big question.

Heard anything 'bout this TeddyB?????

or are they just getting fed up with me sending the annoying e-mails asking about this....
Great news Esmark, let's hope they follow this one up.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Heston wrote:I can send White Man a PM on the Sunderland supporters forum that he and I frequent. I'll let you know Marky.
Cheers Heston that would be appreciated, your Captain Sensible disc is ready for you unfortunately i've been unable to post it due to damaging my back (fell down some stairs) will post tomorrow (friday) sorry for delay.
No rush for the discs Marky, hope that fall down the stairs wasn't too serious.
I've sent White Man a PM on the Sunderland boards with a link to this page in case he's missed it. He hasn't been online for about week though, he may be on holiday.
Cheers Heston good work, back is ok, disc in post.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia