Royal Festival Hall 23rd July... Now on Sale...

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
Purple Hayes
Unknown Immortal

Re: Royal Festival Hall 23rd July... Now on Sale...

Post by Purple Hayes »

Moved camp to the hole in the wall bar:-)
'People like Coldplay and people voted for the Nazi's, you can't trust people Jeremy':- Super Hans

'Hayes ... is one of the most godforsaken places I have ever struck. The population seems to be entirely made up of clerks who frequent tin-roofed chapels on Sundays and for the rest bolt themselves within doors.' - George Orwell

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

Purple Hayes wrote:Moved camp to the hole in the wall bar:-)
Roger. At Cutty Sark.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Purple Hayes
Unknown Immortal

Post by Purple Hayes »

In the garden with a bifta
'People like Coldplay and people voted for the Nazi's, you can't trust people Jeremy':- Super Hans

'Hayes ... is one of the most godforsaken places I have ever struck. The population seems to be entirely made up of clerks who frequent tin-roofed chapels on Sundays and for the rest bolt themselves within doors.' - George Orwell

Chuck Mangione
Spitting Image

Post by Chuck Mangione »

Have fun, guys.

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

Yeah, and don't let Olly get too whimsical. Next thing you know, raccoons everywhere.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Inder wrote:Yeah, and don't let Olly get too whimsical. Next thing you know, raccoons everywhere.
But not so non-whimsical that he doesn't hop on a garbage can and start playing his flute.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Heston

Post by Heston »

What a gig! They played Holiday and I helped to drag Mick into the crowd at the end.

Waiting in the bar for Hayes and Olaf to rejoin us. What a cool couple of blokes.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

BR16ADE_R055E
Unknown Immortal

Post by BR16ADE_R055E »

Heston wrote:They played Holiday and I helped to drag Mick into the crowd at the end.
:cool: x 2.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Heston wrote:What a gig! They played Holiday and I helped to drag Mick into the crowd at the end.

Waiting in the bar for Hayes and Olaf to rejoin us. What a cool couple of blokes.
Come on post the Fonzy style pics :mrgreen:

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

Heston wrote:What a gig! They played Holiday and I helped to drag Mick into the crowd at the end.

You means "everybody needs holydays" ??

mikel
Junco Partner

Post by mikel »

Waiting for a longer report.

JOSE NOLOGIN
Dirty Punk

Post by JOSE NOLOGIN »

Holydays are always necessary

Fantastic videos
E=mc2

Just play music

Bottom line

Purple Hayes
Unknown Immortal

Post by Purple Hayes »

Great night, good to meet top blokes Olaf and Heston, went a bit pearshaped after though, waited 10-15 minutes in what I thought was the pre-arranged post-gig meet up point for Olaf but couldn't see him and then I couldn't find Heston in the Pub and decided to head home, nevermind still a great day

Was going to take some pictures after so no "Fonzie" pictures unfortunately 101 :mrgreen:

Heston

Post by Heston »

Purple Hayes wrote:Great night, good to meet top blokes Olaf and Heston, went a bit pearshaped after though, waited 10-15 minutes in what I thought was the pre-arranged post-gig meet up point for Olaf but couldn't see him and then I couldn't find Heston in the Pub and decided to head home, nevermind still a great day

Was going to take some pictures after so no "Fonzie" pictures unfortunately 101 :mrgreen:

We were in the hole in the wall for an hour after the gig, but never mind. Good to meet you mate. Olaf, you must've been drunk, you admitted you bought Screaming for Vengance by Judas Priest.

Heston

Post by Heston »

bazarboy75 wrote:

You means "everybody needs holydays" ??
Yes mate, one of your favourites.

And mine....