The Carbon Bubble

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
pjn
Dirty Punk

Re: The Carbon Bubble

Post by pjn »

pjn wrote:Has anyone noticed that the iTunes track list is different from the amazon one.
Bought my copy from amazon last track being "Mr Extraordinary" 5:37(great track)
The last track on i tunes is "All The Things" 4:53 , has anyone bought this ? is it any good?
This track seams to have been removed from my Amazon Library which is annoying since I paid for it. Even more annoying is that I can't find it on any hard drive. Anyone still have a copy that they could upload?

NoMoreHugh
Long Time Jerk
Location: Home is a black leather jacket fitting sweetly to my brain

Post by NoMoreHugh »

pjn wrote:
pjn wrote:Has anyone noticed that the iTunes track list is different from the amazon one.
Bought my copy from amazon last track being "Mr Extraordinary" 5:37(great track)
The last track on i tunes is "All The Things" 4:53 , has anyone bought this ? is it any good?
This track seams to have been removed from my Amazon Library which is annoying since I paid for it. Even more annoying is that I can't find it on any hard drive. Anyone still have a copy that they could upload?
hmmm seems a bit unfair - Did you get these in the end ?

pjn
Dirty Punk

Post by pjn »

NoMoreHugh wrote:
pjn wrote:
hmmm seems a bit unfair - Did you get these in the end ?

Very unfair. Found them in the end thanks.