BAD in Brazil

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
crazyknowledge
Corner Soul

BAD in Brazil

Post by crazyknowledge »

Not sure if this is a well known one but I have not seen the full set before but found this on Youtube, best version of Hollywood Boulevard I have heard yet with Dan's keyboards sounding really great .

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Re: BAD in Brazil

Post by Heston »

It has been posted before, but yeah, great version of HB. Also, the only known television performance of Sambadrome.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

And poontang !!

mikel
Junco Partner

Post by mikel »

crazyknowledge wrote:Not sure if this is a well known one but I have not seen the full set before but found this on Youtube, best version of Hollywood Boulevard I have heard yet with Dan's keyboards sounding really great .

I prefer this:

Awesome ! I want this song in the setlist for the future shows!

TeddyB Not Logged In
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by TeddyB Not Logged In »

They worked up Hollywood Boulevard for last tour but despite the manager's best efforts never put it into the set.

mikel
Junco Partner

Post by mikel »

I think songs like HB or Contact would be highlights live and work well for no B.A.D. audiences,

mikel
Junco Partner

Post by mikel »

Heston wrote:It has been posted before, but yeah, great version of HB. Also, the only known television performance of Sambadrome.
And what a great performance was.

boxfresh10
Dirty Punk

Post by boxfresh10 »

TeddyB Not Logged In wrote:They worked up Hollywood Boulevard for last tour but despite the manager's best efforts never put it into the set.
Question is, is anyone trying to book B.A.D for gigs and festivals in 2012, we know a record is on the way but surely there must be a few promoters knocking on the door? are we likely to see some summer 12 shows, I am sure Mick will be having a great time this weekend and think about firing up the Dynamite again, wish i was there tonight but I am not :( You just know Hollywood Boulevard, Contact and Baby Don't Apologise are primed for the next leg (we hope!)

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

Book a band who promote a new album is surely more interesting for the promoter.
And i have the feeling that the BAD crews want to play new songs.
And keep the hit for the encores....

I hope the NEW BAD record will be appear in the next fews months
Crossed fingers

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

mikel wrote:
crazyknowledge wrote:Not sure if this is a well known one but I have not seen the full set before but found this on Youtube, best version of Hollywood Boulevard I have heard yet with Dan's keyboards sounding really great .

I prefer this:

Awesome ! I want this song in the setlist for the future shows!
Yeah me too I remember sitting up watching that when it was aired. That's my favourite version by a country mile.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia