New Youtube BAD

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
crazyknowledge
Corner Soul
Posts: 22
Joined: 18 Oct 2010, 1:32pm

Re: New Youtube BAD

Post by crazyknowledge » 11 Jun 2011, 3:21pm

Some new rare stuff up on you tube, Las Vegas 1995 which must be some of the last live stuff, user name is : sphey10

Not sure if this link will work or not:


Chuck Mangione
User avatar
Spitting Image
Posts: 6713
Joined: 17 Jun 2009, 10:45pm
Location: Up your boulevard.

Re: New Youtube BAD

Post by Chuck Mangione » 11 Jun 2011, 6:12pm

crazyknowledge wrote:Some new rare stuff up on you tube, Las Vegas 1995 which must be some of the last live stuff, user name is : sphey10

Not sure if this link will work or not:

Works fine. :)

boxfresh10
Dirty Punk
Posts: 109
Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 11:57am

Re: New Youtube BAD

Post by boxfresh10 » 12 Jun 2011, 6:06am

fantastic quality, and great versions of the songs with Rankin Roger - Need the whole show hosting...There was a rumour there is a full show pro shot video of this performance, Teddy B has mentioned it in the past, perhaps he or Davo have a copy they could host? a missing link in b.a.d history....

Marc Jacobs
Dirty Punk
Posts: 105
Joined: 31 Mar 2011, 5:45am

Re: New Youtube BAD

Post by Marc Jacobs » 12 Jun 2011, 10:10am

Sounds like it ought to stay missing.

Vimmattu
User avatar
Long Time Jerk
Posts: 869
Joined: 28 Jun 2008, 3:04pm
Location: 2nd Avenue, Chicken Vindaloo

Re: New Youtube BAD

Post by Vimmattu » 12 Jun 2011, 2:39pm

Marc Jacobs wrote:Sounds like it ought to stay missing.
Do they owe that to the fans?

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 31883
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: New Youtube BAD

Post by Heston » 13 Jun 2011, 9:54am

Marc Jacobs wrote:Sounds like it ought to stay missing.
I'd prefer it if you went missing.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 85741
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: New Youtube BAD

Post by Dr. Medulla » 13 Jun 2011, 10:08am

Heston wrote:
Marc Jacobs wrote:Sounds like it ought to stay missing.
I'd prefer it if you went missing.
You might have to kill the messenger …
Blossom and Six want fake ID's

Marc Jacobs
Dirty Punk
Posts: 105
Joined: 31 Mar 2011, 5:45am

Re: New Youtube BAD

Post by Marc Jacobs » 13 Jun 2011, 1:06pm

Vimmattu wrote:
Marc Jacobs wrote:Sounds like it ought to stay missing.
Do they owe that to the fans?

I'd like to think so.

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4412
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germania

Re: New Youtube BAD

Post by Olaf » 13 Jun 2011, 5:50pm

Listened to the Vegas show just recently. Was a bit disappointed they played the "ska version" of Harrow Road.

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 31883
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: New Youtube BAD

Post by Heston » 13 Jun 2011, 6:00pm

Olaf wrote:Listened to the Vegas show just recently. Was a bit disappointed they played the "ska version" of Harrow Road.
Everyone seems to prefer the Ska version, but I prefer organ wig-out of the LP version.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4412
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germania

Re: New Youtube BAD

Post by Olaf » 13 Jun 2011, 6:03pm

Heston wrote:
Olaf wrote:Listened to the Vegas show just recently. Was a bit disappointed they played the "ska version" of Harrow Road.
Everyone seems to prefer the Ska version, but I prefer organ wig-out of the LP version.
I'm glad we found something we agree on, after all those years.

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 31883
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: New Youtube BAD

Post by Heston » 13 Jun 2011, 6:06pm

Olaf wrote:
Heston wrote:
Olaf wrote:Listened to the Vegas show just recently. Was a bit disappointed they played the "ska version" of Harrow Road.
Everyone seems to prefer the Ska version, but I prefer organ wig-out of the LP version.
I'm glad we found something we agree on, after all those years.
Image
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4412
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germania

Re: New Youtube BAD

Post by Olaf » 14 Jun 2011, 8:01am

Heston wrote:
Olaf wrote:
Heston wrote:
Olaf wrote:Listened to the Vegas show just recently. Was a bit disappointed they played the "ska version" of Harrow Road.
Everyone seems to prefer the Ska version, but I prefer organ wig-out of the LP version.
I'm glad we found something we agree on, after all those years.
Image
Yeah, VIVA BAVARIA!

cockney slllaaag
Corner Soul
Posts: 35
Joined: 10 Jun 2011, 4:55pm

Re: New Youtube BAD

Post by cockney slllaaag » 15 Jun 2011, 8:56am

anyone got the full vegas version,think when bad 2 was at the end mick was doing some strong skunk! :cool:

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 44047
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: New Youtube BAD

Post by Marky Dread » 15 Jun 2011, 10:44am

boxfresh10 wrote:fantastic quality, and great versions of the songs with Rankin Roger - Need the whole show hosting...There was a rumour there is a full show pro shot video of this performance, Teddy B has mentioned it in the past, perhaps he or Davo have a copy they could host? a missing link in b.a.d history....
Now that would be cool.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests