Want to Buy: London Calling, Original UK Pressing

Music/video/real estate bartering area.
Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Want to Buy: London Calling, Original UK Pressing

Post by Flex »

Looking to buy an original UK vinyl pressing of London Calling with the white CBS labels, ideally with all inner sleeves and such intact. It's a big enough potential cash outlay that I don't really wanna go to Discogs or eBay and overpay for a record that turns out not to be in as good a shape as advertised. So, if you gave up playing records but still have this on hand, or have an extra copy, etc. and would like some money and to ensure the album goes to a good home, shoot me a PM.

(Alternatively, if anyone has any leads on picking up an original UK pressing at a shop and might be willing to be my proxy in buying and shipping, I'd be willing to pay for that service as well).
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Re: Want to Buy: London Calling, Original UK Pressing

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Flex wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 11:10am
Looking to buy an original UK vinyl pressing of London Calling with the white CBS labels, ideally with all inner sleeves and such intact. It's a big enough potential cash outlay that I don't really wanna go to Discogs or eBay and overpay for a record that turns out not to be in as good a shape as advertised. So, if you gave up playing records but still have this on hand, or have an extra copy, etc. and would like some money and to ensure the album goes to a good home, shoot me a PM.

(Alternatively, if anyone has any leads on picking up an original UK pressing at a shop and might be willing to be my proxy in buying and shipping, I'd be willing to pay for that service as well).
I might be able to help you. All my records are in storage and we are moving next month. I believe I have two copies of this record but I haven't been touched my records since I moved to NYC in 2011. I am excited to move to a place with room for my kit. If you can wait until June I might be able to help you.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 11:28am
I might be able to help you. All my records are in storage and we are moving next month. I believe I have two copies of this record but I haven't been touched my records since I moved to NYC in 2011. I am excited to move to a place with room for my kit. If you can wait until June I might be able to help you.
Awesome. I'm in no hurry. I'll let you know if something falls in my lap before then, otherwise let's be in touch when you get moved.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

BostonBeaneater

Flex wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 11:50am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Awesome. I'm in no hurry. I'll let you know if something falls in my lap before then, otherwise let's be in touch when you get moved.
I know I have two copies of this!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 1:46pm
Flex wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:

If we ever need to compile reasons why nobody likes you, this is in the top 5.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

BostonBeaneater

Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 2:26pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Flex wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:

If we ever need to compile reasons why nobody likes you, this is in the top 5.
C'mon, I made out big time. I traded this self indulgent garbage for two copies:

BostonBeaneater

Check out this beauty I just got:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Terrible, terrible human being.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
Flex wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:

Get it, put it on and get out.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
Flex wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

BostonBeaneater

JennyB wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 11:17am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Flex wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?