Free To A Good Home

Music/video/real estate bartering area.
101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Free To A Good Home

Post by 101Walterton »

I no longer have a VHS player so if anyone wants one or all you can have them.
Attachments
77F2226F-8BBC-4422-9D7F-67B3663DFBA7.jpeg

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 47225
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Free To A Good Home

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 3:52pm
I no longer have a VHS player so if anyone wants one or all you can have them.
I had tons of VHS tapes all those above included. All replaced by DVDs now. Couldnt give the tapes away though mate.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Free To A Good Home

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 4:46pm
101Walterton wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 3:52pm
I no longer have a VHS player so if anyone wants one or all you can have them.
I had tons of VHS tapes all those above included. All replaced by DVDs now. Couldnt give the tapes away though mate.
Yes I have these on DVD now. Seems a shame to chuck them in a box if someone collects them or will use them.

laxman
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 2673
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:05pm

Re: Free To A Good Home

Post by laxman »

101Walterton wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 5:58pm
Marky Dread wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 4:46pm
101Walterton wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 3:52pm
I no longer have a VHS player so if anyone wants one or all you can have them.
I had tons of VHS tapes all those above included. All replaced by DVDs now. Couldnt give the tapes away though mate.
Yes I have these on DVD now. Seems a shame to chuck them in a box if someone collects them or will use them.
Local library perhaps might take them? (I'll have them if you insist on collect only, I fancy a holiday in New Zealand! :) )

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 34141
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: Free To A Good Home

Post by Heston »

Wow, you finally took the plunge and bought a DVD player? Excellent, I think Blu Ray will probably reach NZ in 2022.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Free To A Good Home

Post by 101Walterton »

Heston wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 6:23pm
Wow, you finally took the plunge and bought a DVD player? Excellent, I think Blu Ray will probably reach NZ in 2022.
No I’ve bought a Betamax they are going to be the next big thing.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 47225
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Free To A Good Home

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 6:32pm
Heston wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 6:23pm
Wow, you finally took the plunge and bought a DVD player? Excellent, I think Blu Ray will probably reach NZ in 2022.
No I’ve bought a Betamax they are going to be the next big thing.
Can I have your reel to reel?
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

muppet hi fi
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5190
Joined: 19 Feb 2009, 1:10pm

Re: Free To A Good Home

Post by muppet hi fi »

You fuckin' guys crack me up! :lol: (But good on ya, Wally, for your generous instincts - I know how hard it is to just shit-can wonderful stuff just because the media platform is out of date/style).
Strong shoes is what we got and when they're hot they're hot!
- Marky Dread and his fabulous Screaming Blue Messiahs

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 47225
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Free To A Good Home

Post by Marky Dread »

muppet hi fi wrote:
28 Jan 2020, 2:09am
You fuckin' guys crack me up! :lol: (But good on ya, Wally, for your generous instincts - I know how hard it is to just shit-can wonderful stuff just because the media platform is out of date/style).
Here's 101's Clash collection if you need to borrow anything.
Attachments
oilpDcp.jpg
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5441
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germanien

Re: Free To A Good Home

Post by Olaf »

Marky Dread wrote:
28 Jan 2020, 6:05am
muppet hi fi wrote:
28 Jan 2020, 2:09am
You fuckin' guys crack me up! :lol: (But good on ya, Wally, for your generous instincts - I know how hard it is to just shit-can wonderful stuff just because the media platform is out of date/style).
Here's 101's Clash collection if you need to borrow anything.
Wonder if Wally ever gets lonely in Stereo Tape City.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Free To A Good Home

Post by 101Walterton »

Olaf wrote:
28 Jan 2020, 11:30am
Marky Dread wrote:
28 Jan 2020, 6:05am
muppet hi fi wrote:
28 Jan 2020, 2:09am
You fuckin' guys crack me up! :lol: (But good on ya, Wally, for your generous instincts - I know how hard it is to just shit-can wonderful stuff just because the media platform is out of date/style).
Here's 101's Clash collection if you need to borrow anything.
Wonder if Wally ever gets lonely in Stereo Tape City.
Did you get my fax?

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 47225
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Free To A Good Home

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
28 Jan 2020, 2:15pm
Olaf wrote:
28 Jan 2020, 11:30am
Marky Dread wrote:
28 Jan 2020, 6:05am
muppet hi fi wrote:
28 Jan 2020, 2:09am
You fuckin' guys crack me up! :lol: (But good on ya, Wally, for your generous instincts - I know how hard it is to just shit-can wonderful stuff just because the media platform is out of date/style).
Here's 101's Clash collection if you need to borrow anything.
Wonder if Wally ever gets lonely in Stereo Tape City.
Did you get my fax?
Just like the Clash you shot that pigeon.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

gkbill
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 2134
Joined: 23 Jun 2008, 9:21pm

Re: Free To A Good Home

Post by gkbill »

Hello,

Just an FYI (I get a 10% finder's fee)!


https://www.ebay.com/itm/8-Track-The-Cl ... Sw-IldCoDq

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Free To A Good Home

Post by 101Walterton »

If I can’t give my tapes away I can always sell on EBay for ridiculous money!!

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5441
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germanien

Re: Free To A Good Home

Post by Olaf »

Marky Dread wrote:
28 Jan 2020, 2:34pm
101Walterton wrote:
28 Jan 2020, 2:15pm
Olaf wrote:
28 Jan 2020, 11:30am
Marky Dread wrote:
28 Jan 2020, 6:05am
muppet hi fi wrote:
28 Jan 2020, 2:09am
You fuckin' guys crack me up! :lol: (But good on ya, Wally, for your generous instincts - I know how hard it is to just shit-can wonderful stuff just because the media platform is out of date/style).
Here's 101's Clash collection if you need to borrow anything.
Wonder if Wally ever gets lonely in Stereo Tape City.
Did you get my fax?
Just like the Clash you shot that pigeon.
Great shot with a crossbow.

Post Reply