the looters

Music/video/real estate bartering area.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 84664
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: the looters

Post by Dr. Medulla » 29 May 2009, 11:37am

Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Let's go with creative itchiness. :D
You know, they have a powder for that now.
I use Smeckler's Powder and nothing else.
Poonty, boloques, juffmunch, carpoo, snazellfonks.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 43644
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: the looters

Post by Marky Dread » 29 May 2009, 11:45am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Let's go with creative itchiness. :D
You know, they have a powder for that now.
I use Smeckler's Powder and nothing else.
I used National Powder but it just sent me CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY!
Image

nsc
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1297
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 9:29pm
Location: E C O S S E

Re: the looters

Post by nsc » 03 Jun 2009, 9:33pm

Marky Dread wrote:
nsc wrote:Here's The Looters a.k.a. Sex Pistols guitarist Steve Jones and Drummer Paul Cook with The Clash bassist Paul Simonon and ex boxer/actor Ray Winstone on vocals. Taken from the soundtrack of the 1980 motion picture : Ladies and Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains.

The_Looters_-_Fabulous_Stains_EP_[Front_Cover].JPG
-
1.Join The Professionals
2.La La La
3.Don't Blow It All Away
4.Conned Again
-
http://rapidshare.com/files/236995197/T ... ins_EP.rar
If you are gonna nick stuff from my blog nsc and re-post it at least have the decency to give me the credit and post up my blog info...you cheeky fucker!

http://dreamsofmysterychords.blogspot.com/
it wasn't meant to be cheeky fuckerish or anything else i found it and i thought others would like it. no big deal and no offence meant.
Last edited by nsc on 03 Jun 2009, 9:37pm, edited 1 time in total.

nsc
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1297
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 9:29pm
Location: E C O S S E

Re: the looters

Post by nsc » 03 Jun 2009, 9:36pm

Flex wrote:Ha, everything nsc posts up is just stolen from other blogs. It's funny he finally did it to someone who posts here.

Anyways, your blog is awesome Marky... got it bookmarked now!
flex the rocket scientist.

i suppose the pictures of transvestites you like to share with IMCT come from your own blog?

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 28347
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: the looters

Post by Flex » 03 Jun 2009, 9:37pm

nsc wrote:flex the rocket scientist.

i suppose the pictures of transvestites you like to share with IMCT come from your own blog?
When have I ever shared a picture of a transvestite?
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 43644
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: the looters

Post by Marky Dread » 03 Jun 2009, 9:48pm

nsc wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
nsc wrote:Here's The Looters a.k.a. Sex Pistols guitarist Steve Jones and Drummer Paul Cook with The Clash bassist Paul Simonon and ex boxer/actor Ray Winstone on vocals. Taken from the soundtrack of the 1980 motion picture : Ladies and Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains.

The_Looters_-_Fabulous_Stains_EP_[Front_Cover].JPG
-
1.Join The Professionals
2.La La La
3.Don't Blow It All Away
4.Conned Again
-
http://rapidshare.com/files/236995197/T ... ins_EP.rar
If you are gonna nick stuff from my blog nsc and re-post it at least have the decency to give me the credit and post up my blog info...you cheeky fucker!

http://dreamsofmysterychords.blogspot.com/
it wasn't meant to be cheeky fuckerish or anything else i found it and i thought others would like it. no big deal and no offence meant.
No worries I would have shared it anyways it's just the time and effort it takes, the odd comment is always appreciated though.
and I share plenty here believe me.

As for Flex and transvestites it's obvious you don't know your robots from your cheeky little werewolves. ;)
Image

nsc
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1297
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 9:29pm
Location: E C O S S E

Re: the looters

Post by nsc » 03 Jun 2009, 9:55pm

sorry for looting the looters md but give me some credit for finding the site before the other surfin birds around here. i've never claimed these finds as my own. :cry:

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 43644
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: the looters

Post by Marky Dread » 03 Jun 2009, 10:09pm

nsc wrote:sorry for looting the looters md but give me some credit for finding the site before the other surfin birds around here. i've never claimed these finds as my own. :cry:
Yeah well maybe no need to apologise nsc and don't take everything I say too literally I'm only here for fun. :mrgreen:
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests