Music/video/real estate bartering area.
noyield
Dirty Punk

Post by noyield »

Does anyone happen to have any 999 CDs laying around they don't want? I'm really getting into these guys, but it's hard finding discs. PM me with what you have and a price. Thanks.
Formerly "giveemenoughrope"

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Re: 999

Post by dave202 »

noyield
Dirty Punk

Post by noyield »

Thanks
Formerly "giveemenoughrope"

white man
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by white man »

I have a disc with a few albums in MP3 form. Unless your after originals, in which case i have none. I think.

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by dave202 »

I've just noticed that 'Takeover' their most recent album has been reissued after being unavailable for a couple of years.

Did Pablo Labritain ever actually drum for The Clash, or is he just a long-term friend of Joe's? I know the myth of 400 drummers being auditioned, but with Richard Dudanski turning down the offer of joining, did Joe ask another mate?

Of the 'many' other drummers, Terry Chimes and John Moss have made names for themselves in one way or another, are there any other tub-thumpers whose name would be recognisable today?

Chuck Mangione
Spitting Image

Post by Chuck Mangione »

dave202 wrote:I've just noticed that 'Takeover' their most recent album has been reissued after being unavailable for a couple of years.

Did Pablo Labritain ever actually drum for The Clash, or is he just a long-term friend of Joe's? I know the myth of 400 drummers being auditioned, but with Richard Dudanski turning down the offer of joining, did Joe ask another mate?

Of the 'many' other drummers, Terry Chimes and John Moss have made names for themselves in one way or another, are there any other tub-thumpers whose name would be recognisable today?
Rob Harper.

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

Chuck Mangione wrote:
dave202 wrote:I've just noticed that 'Takeover' their most recent album has been reissued after being unavailable for a couple of years.

Rob Harper.
The Yamaha DX-7.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Chuck Mangione
Spitting Image

Post by Chuck Mangione »

Heston wrote:
Chuck Mangione wrote:

Rob Harper.
The Yamaha DX-7.
:D

Chuck Mangione
Spitting Image

Post by Chuck Mangione »

Battersea was an original auditionee.

Clash minutia.

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by dave202 »

The name Rob Harper had totally passed me by. Now I am a little worried at the obscure Dire Straits / Clash link, worse-still the UK Subs one.