Roskilde 1985 Video/DVD..??

Music/video/real estate bartering area.
Post Reply
CraigClash1984
Corner Soul
Posts: 2
Joined: 15 May 2012, 11:54am

Roskilde 1985 Video/DVD..??

Post by CraigClash1984 » 15 May 2012, 12:03pm

Hi There, Has anyone got a copy of The Clash Roskilde Denmark DVD they can copy for me..?? I will pay for it :-) Stay Free, CRAIG CLASH(UK) :cool:

www.reverbnation.com/craigclash1984

Facebook is Craig Clash Brown

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 21370
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: Roskilde 1985 Video/DVD..??

Post by matedog » 15 May 2012, 12:07pm

CraigClash1984 wrote:Hi There, Has anyone got a copy of The Clash Roskilde Denmark DVD they can copy for me..?? I will pay for it :-) Stay Free, CRAIG CLASH(UK) :cool:

http://www.reverbnation.com/craigclash1984

Facebook is Craig Clash Brown
Will an electronic (free) download work for you? We had it up on the megalist via megaupload before, so we'd have to re-up it.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 31501
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Roskilde 1985 Video/DVD..??

Post by Heston » 15 May 2012, 6:17pm

Craig, if you can't download, I'll see if I can dig my old dvd copy out, though I'm having trouble copying dvds at the moment. If I sort it, I want your "Vince White - Guitar Hero" T-shirt. ;)
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 43690
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Roskilde 1985 Video/DVD..??

Post by Marky Dread » 25 Oct 2012, 9:10pm

I see you in your Generation X T-shirt. You look like Mark Laff.
Image

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 31501
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Roskilde 1985 Video/DVD..??

Post by Heston » 25 Oct 2012, 9:23pm

Marky Dread wrote:I see you in your Generation X T-shirt. You look like Mark Laff.
Really?

Image
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 43690
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Roskilde 1985 Video/DVD..??

Post by Marky Dread » 25 Oct 2012, 9:43pm

Heston wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:I see you in your Generation X T-shirt. You look like Mark Laff.
Really?

Image
You just love posting that picture don't you? Trying to ruin my weekend!
Image

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 31501
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Roskilde 1985 Video/DVD..??

Post by Heston » 25 Oct 2012, 9:54pm

Marky Dread wrote:
Heston wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:I see you in your Generation X T-shirt. You look like Mark Laff.
Really?

Image
You just love posting that picture don't you? Trying to ruin my weekend!
It's the same fucking guy! This one....

Image
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 31501
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Roskilde 1985 Video/DVD..??

Post by Heston » 25 Oct 2012, 10:01pm

Marky, look closely at ALL the pictures again.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 43690
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Roskilde 1985 Video/DVD..??

Post by Marky Dread » 25 Oct 2012, 10:06pm

Heston wrote:
Marky, look closely at ALL the pictures again.
Woah! my brain must automatically switch off at the site of that.
Image

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 31501
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Roskilde 1985 Video/DVD..??

Post by Heston » 25 Oct 2012, 10:12pm

Marky Dread wrote:
Heston wrote:
Marky, look closely at ALL the pictures again.
Woah! my brain must automatically switch off at the site of that.
I've met Craig a couple of times and he's a top geezer, I hope he doesn't mind me sticking the Y-fronts pic on here.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 21370
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: Roskilde 1985 Video/DVD..??

Post by matedog » 25 Oct 2012, 10:20pm

Heston wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Heston wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:I see you in your Generation X T-shirt. You look like Mark Laff.
Really?

Image
You just love posting that picture don't you? Trying to ruin my weekend!
It's the same fucking guy! This one....

Image
He is way more of a clash 2 fan than all of us combined and that says a lot.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 31501
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Roskilde 1985 Video/DVD..??

Post by Heston » 25 Oct 2012, 10:31pm

He knows Vince quite well apparently. Shall I get his mobile number? Unfortunately you'd have to be on a network that let's you call someone who has an empty can of Special Brew on string as a phone.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 43690
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Roskilde 1985 Video/DVD..??

Post by Marky Dread » 25 Oct 2012, 10:34pm

Heston wrote:He knows Vince quite well apparently. Shall I get his mobile number? Unfortunately you'd have to be on a network that let's you call someone who has an empty can of Special Brew on string as a phone.
Doc Medulla should have that number as a speed dial.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests