Sold: Out Of Conrol- The Last Day's...

Music/video/real estate bartering area.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Sold: Out Of Conrol- The Last Day's...

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
Heston wrote:
Kory wrote:Read a quote from the book that ties into something I was asking earlier here, Vince mentioning that it was "revealed" to him that Paul had only played on the first album. Wonder how true that is. He goes on to talk about Norman, so I wonder if he just got the S! story mixed up with the whole rest of the catalogue.
Not true at all, as many witnesses have verified.
Psh. "Witnesses." Did they also witness Mick after hours overdubbing each bass part?
In his garage.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

Kory wrote:
Heston wrote:
Kory wrote:Read a quote from the book that ties into something I was asking earlier here, Vince mentioning that it was "revealed" to him that Paul had only played on the first album. Wonder how true that is. He goes on to talk about Norman, so I wonder if he just got the S! story mixed up with the whole rest of the catalogue.
Psh. "Witnesses." Did they also witness Mick after hours overdubbing each bass part?
Let's look at GEER. He was bought a Wal bass and sent off to learn the parts on his own. Too much effort if Mick was gonna play bass.

Next week: London Calling.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

POObrand
Corner Soul

Post by POObrand »

Thanks for making available. Much appreciated!
Party With Me Punker!
[url]https://www.facebook.com/partywithmepunker[/url]

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
Kory wrote:
Heston wrote:
Let's look at GEER. He was bought a Walmart bass and sent off to learn the parts on his own. Too much effort if Mick was gonna play bass.

Next week: London Calling.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

ahiliya fernandes wrote:Better than buying it from the drunk himself. Deadbeat stiffed me on my money and sent no book. Then I picked up a used Amazon copy for like $8 a couple years later. No autograph, but it still had the authentic Vince White refrigerator magnet in it.
You know it's looking bad for Vince when even the spambots are taking informed potshots at him.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Heston wrote:
ahiliya fernandes wrote:Better than buying it from the drunk himself. Deadbeat stiffed me on my money and sent no book. Then I picked up a used Amazon copy for like $8 a couple years later. No autograph, but it still had the authentic Vince White refrigerator magnet in it.
You know it's looking bad for Vince when even the spambots are taking informed potshots at him.
:lol:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

That was one of my old posts. This bot's a clever one...cherry-picking the board's own writing to use against us with e-ciggies.

I can't wait until it starts quoting the 9/11 thread!!!