Entering a New Ride - FLAC files?

Online music exchange.
pjrm68
Corner Soul

Entering a New Ride - FLAC files?

Post by pjrm68 »

I posted this earlier, but I'm not sure I put it in the right place, so please forgive the double-posting.

I just discovered the existence of the unreleased BAD album, Entering a New Ride, through the esmark.net forum, and I was completely blown away by it. It ranks right up there as one of my favorite BAD albums, easily.

The only copy I've been able to get, however, is MP3, so I'm hoping someone here might be able to send me or point me towards some lossless FLAC files for this album. I tried all the links over on esmark.net but most of them are dead or just go to the MP3 files.

If anyone could help me out, I would be incredibly grateful. Thanks very much in advance.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Entering a New Ride - FLAC files?

Post by Dr. Medulla »

pjrm68 wrote:I posted this earlier, but I'm not sure I put it in the right place, so please forgive the double-posting.

I just discovered the existence of the unreleased BAD album, Entering a New Ride, through the esmark.net forum, and I was completely blown away by it. It ranks right up there as one of my favorite BAD albums, easily.

The only copy I've been able to get, however, is MP3, so I'm hoping someone here might be able to send me or point me towards some lossless FLAC files for this album. I tried all the links over on esmark.net but most of them are dead or just go to the MP3 files.

If anyone could help me out, I would be incredibly grateful. Thanks very much in advance.
I don't think FLACs were ever linked. I'd contact esmark (either here or thru his site)—if he doesn't have them, they aren't in circulation.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
pjrm68 wrote:I posted this earlier, but I'm not sure I put it in the right place, so please forgive the double-posting.

I don't think FLACs were ever linked. I'd contact esmark (either here or thru his site)—if he doesn't have them, they aren't in circulation.
Yeah, I think it only escaped in mp3 form.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

pjrm68
Corner Soul

Post by pjrm68 »

Okay, thanks for the info. Too bad, though. This album really should have been released.

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

pjrm68 wrote:Okay, thanks for the info. Too bad, though. This album really should have been released.
Hang on, I was wrong again, check this...

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4609&hilit=entering
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board