Much Worse - BAD

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 81899
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Much Worse - BAD

Post by Dr. Medulla » 26 Oct 2018, 8:45am

Silent Majority wrote:
26 Oct 2018, 8:36am
I still can't hear Joe on this!
If Mick had his way, Joe's vocals would be mixed out of existence on every record, whether the Clash, BAD, or the Mescaleros.
I'm an expert in gold mining lore!

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 30222
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Much Worse - BAD

Post by Heston » 26 Oct 2018, 9:03am

Silent Majority wrote:
26 Oct 2018, 8:36am
I still can't hear Joe on this!
You need to turn it up. Full blast this one!
Why should I plan for the future? Let the future make plans for me.

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 14793
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind
Contact:

Re: Much Worse - BAD

Post by Silent Majority » 26 Oct 2018, 10:29am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Oct 2018, 8:45am
Silent Majority wrote:
26 Oct 2018, 8:36am
I still can't hear Joe on this!
If Mick had his way, Joe's vocals would be mixed out of existence on every record, whether the Clash, BAD, or the Mescaleros.
Loved those instrumental albums Joe released with the Mescaleros.
Kool Moe Dee was in the Treacherous Three

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 18258
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Much Worse - BAD

Post by 101Walterton » 26 Oct 2018, 7:44pm

Silent Majority wrote:
26 Oct 2018, 10:29am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Oct 2018, 8:45am
Silent Majority wrote:
26 Oct 2018, 8:36am
I still can't hear Joe on this!
If Mick had his way, Joe's vocals would be mixed out of existence on every record, whether the Clash, BAD, or the Mescaleros.
Loved those instrumental albums Joe released with the Mescaleros.
I can hear Joe’s vocals on the instrumentals clear as day.

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 30222
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Much Worse - BAD

Post by Heston » 31 Oct 2018, 5:00pm

I will never lose it again...



Cheers all
Why should I plan for the future? Let the future make plans for me.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 41573
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Much Worse - BAD

Post by Marky Dread » 10 Nov 2018, 5:08am

Heston wrote:
31 Oct 2018, 5:00pm
I will never lose it again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_Ok2RVeZQ4

Cheers all
Unlike your sanity.
Image

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 41573
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Much Worse - BAD

Post by Marky Dread » 10 Nov 2018, 5:09am

Heston wrote:
26 Oct 2018, 9:03am
Silent Majority wrote:
26 Oct 2018, 8:36am
I still can't hear Joe on this!
You need to turn it up. Full blast this one!
Just so you know someone is paying attention. :mrgreen:
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest