No, No, Don't Worry. Racism is Pretty Much Over.

Politics and other such topical creams.
BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Racism is Pretty Much Over.

Post by BostonBeaneater »

JennyB wrote:
29 Nov 2018, 5:45pm
Marky Dread wrote:
29 Nov 2018, 5:39pm
101Walterton wrote:
29 Nov 2018, 4:44pm
Marky Dread wrote:
29 Nov 2018, 4:22pm
101Walterton wrote:
29 Nov 2018, 3:53pm
Try illegally entering China or North Korea or worse still America if you are Mexican and see what happens to you.
But if you are a white Christian and you illegally try and enter a nation where just by being there you could wipe out the entire population yet suddenly they are the savages and in the wrong and the Christian is the victim?
Feed him to the lions. Maybe the Romans had a point.
If they did kill him and bury him in the beach they had every right to do so. Any virus he is carrying could have killed them all including the cold.
If he ‘may be still alive’ as the sensational headlines say then what gives anyone the right to go in and get him no doubt killing several innocent people in the process. He is an illegal immigrant and has been detained or are black ‘savages’ not allowed an immigration policy.
...Umm who are we talking about here exactly?
The missionary dude.
She means Flex.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

JennyB wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
29 Nov 2018, 3:53pm
Try illegally entering China or North Korea or worse still America if you are Mexican and see what happens to you.
But if you are a white Christian and you illegally try and enter a nation where just by being there you could wipe out the entire population yet suddenly they are the savages and in the wrong and the Christian is the victim?
If they did kill him and bury him in the beach they had every right to do so. Any virus he is carrying could have killed them all including the cold.
If he ‘may be still alive’ as the sensational headlines say then what gives anyone the right to go in and get him no doubt killing several innocent people in the process. He is an illegal immigrant and has been detained or are black ‘savages’ not allowed an immigration policy.
The missionary dude.
Yes I know JB. I was just teasing 101 to state his position. Missionary see. ;)

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Marky Dread wrote:
29 Nov 2018, 5:56pm
JennyB wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

The missionary dude.
Whooosh. :)
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

JennyB wrote:
29 Nov 2018, 6:01pm
Marky Dread wrote:
29 Nov 2018, 5:56pm
JennyB wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:

The missionary dude.
Whooosh. :)
Don't worry it's all in a days work at IMCT.

That guy was so ignorant it's unbelievable.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Yep he was ignorant. What makes him think after 50,000 years they need Jesus in their lives FFS
However the racist media response to what happened is what pissed me off more.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

101Walterton wrote:
29 Nov 2018, 7:13pm
Yep he was ignorant. What makes him think after 50,000 years they need Jesus in their lives FFS
There's an old argument that people who had never heard the word of God—i.e., Christianity—could neither ascend to heaven nor be condemned to hell, so, to serve God's plan, all people of the world need to be exposed to Christian truth and make their choice. So, even if the asshat didn't turn them on to Jebus, he could be doing good by adding to hell's population once they consciously rejected Christ's teachings.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Nov 2018, 7:21pm
101Walterton wrote:
There's an old argument that people who had never heard the word of God—i.e., Christianity—could neither ascend to heaven nor be condemned to hell, so, to serve God's plan, all people of the world need to be exposed to Christian truth and make their choice. So, even if the asshat didn't turn them on to Jebus, he could be doing good by adding to hell's population once they consciously rejected Christ's teachings.
It's laughable that the bible says the only way to God is through Jesus and the only way to Jesus is to be a Christian. Jesus wasn't a Christian so how come he got a free pass.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
29 Nov 2018, 11:21pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
It's laughable that the bible says the only way to God is through Jesus and the only way to Jesus is to be a Christian. Jesus wasn't a Christian so how come he got a free pass.
Because Jesus left Judaism due to the wealth and corruption by those in power so he created the Vatican....oh wait

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
It’s arguable that it even says that.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
The boss' kid always gets to skip steps and go straight to the front office, waiting until dad retires. Then he takes over, is exposed as incompetent and runs the place into the ground.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Nov 2018, 7:19am
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
The boss' kid always gets to skip steps and go straight to the front office, waiting until dad retires. Then he takes over, is exposed as incompetent and runs the place into the ground.
I read this as that your wife, the Boss, has a kid and I was pissed that you didn't tell us about that. But you wrote boss in lowercase, and your Boss is uppercase. ;)
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
30 Nov 2018, 10:24am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
I read this as that your wife, the Boss, has a kid and I was pissed that you didn't tell us about that. But you wrote boss in lowercase, and your Boss is uppercase. ;)
There can be only one ruler, and she will be known by honorific capitalization.

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Donald Trump?
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
I remember a conversation with guy named Ebenezer at work where he kept telling me that the only way to God and to get to heaven was via the holy spirit. So I called "bullshit" that his all powerful all caring and compassionate God was selective. I told him no religion is worth believing in if it only catered for those deemed to be good. Where was the forgiveness for all of God's creations and why did only a few get a bus pass. His head almost exploaded with rage and he called me the "devils work" I just smiled and took another bite of my sandwich.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

WestwayKid wrote:
30 Nov 2018, 11:29am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Donald Trump?
That's definitely one example.