No, No, Don't Worry. Racism is Pretty Much Over.

Politics and other such topical creams.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Racism is Pretty Much Over.

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
30 Nov 2018, 11:40am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Nov 2018, 7:19am
Marky Dread wrote:
29 Nov 2018, 11:21pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Nov 2018, 7:21pm
101Walterton wrote:
29 Nov 2018, 7:13pm
Yep he was ignorant. What makes him think after 50,000 years they need Jesus in their lives FFS
However the racist media response to what happened is what pissed me off more.
There's an old argument that people who had never heard the word of God—i.e., Christianity—could neither ascend to heaven nor be condemned to hell, so, to serve God's plan, all people of the world need to be exposed to Christian truth and make their choice. So, even if the asshat didn't turn them on to Jebus, he could be doing good by adding to hell's population once they consciously rejected Christ's teachings.
It's laughable that the bible says the only way to God is through Jesus and the only way to Jesus is to be a Christian. Jesus wasn't a Christian so how come he got a free pass.
The boss' kid always gets to skip steps and go straight to the front office, waiting until dad retires. Then he takes over, is exposed as incompetent and runs the place into the ground.
I remember a conversation with guy named Ebenezer at work where he kept telling me that the only way to God and to get to heaven was via the holy spirit. So I called "bullshit" that his all powerful all caring and compassionate God was selective. I told him no religion is worth believing in if it only catered for those deemed to be good. Where was the forgiveness for all of God's creations and why did only a few get a bus pass. His head almost exploaded with rage and he called me the "devils work" I just smiled and took another bite of my sandwich.
The Christian god is a petty and insecure fucker if he is absolute perfection yet needs we microscopic fleas to run thru silly hoops to earn his respect and kindness, all while providing ambiguous and contradictory guidance.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Nov 2018, 11:50am
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Nov 2018, 7:21pm

There's an old argument that people who had never heard the word of God—i.e., Christianity—could neither ascend to heaven nor be condemned to hell, so, to serve God's plan, all people of the world need to be exposed to Christian truth and make their choice. So, even if the asshat didn't turn them on to Jebus, he could be doing good by adding to hell's population once they consciously rejected Christ's teachings.
It's laughable that the bible says the only way to God is through Jesus and the only way to Jesus is to be a Christian. Jesus wasn't a Christian so how come he got a free pass.
The boss' kid always gets to skip steps and go straight to the front office, waiting until dad retires. Then he takes over, is exposed as incompetent and runs the place into the ground.
I remember a conversation with guy named Ebenezer at work where he kept telling me that the only way to God and to get to heaven was via the holy spirit. So I called "bullshit" that his all powerful all caring and compassionate God was selective. I told him no religion is worth believing in if it only catered for those deemed to be good. Where was the forgiveness for all of God's creations and why did only a few get a bus pass. His head almost exploaded with rage and he called me the "devils work" I just smiled and took another bite of my sandwich.
The Christian god is a petty and insecure fucker if he is absolute perfection yet needs we microscopic fleas to run thru silly hoops to earn his respect and kindness, all while providing ambiguous and contradictory guidance.
The thing I came to dislike the most about Christianity/God/religion in general other than its hideous treatment of women is the way you are made to feel guilty about certain stuff like sex etc. Hey God if you don't want me to play with my willy then why give me it in the first place. Temptaion, temptation.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
30 Nov 2018, 11:56am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

The thing I came to dislike the most about Christianity/God/religion in general other than its hideous treatment of women is the way you are made to feel guilty about certain stuff like sex etc. Hey God if you don't want me to play with my willy then why give me it in the first place. Temptaion, temptation.
Everything is a test, you see. God is the shittiest teacher ever, springing pop quizzes at a moment's notice after giving crappy instruction, and if you fail, your eternal life is ruined.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Nov 2018, 12:09pm
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Everything is a test, you see. God is the shittiest teacher ever, springing pop quizzes at a moment's notice after giving crappy instruction, and if you fail, your eternal life is ruined.
Not much of a prize is it. Even tep gave better prizes for his pop quiz.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
30 Nov 2018, 12:20pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

If churches showed embarrassing drunk pictures, I might reconsider a lot of things.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Nov 2018, 1:05pm
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

If churches showed embarrassing drunk pictures, I might reconsider a lot of things.
:lol:

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
30 Nov 2018, 4:05pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

If the Christian church wasn’t so far up it’s own arse, full of petty rules, sexist, homophobic, corrupt and maybe a little more Christian I might give it an ounce of respect.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
30 Nov 2018, 4:12pm
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

If the Christian church wasn’t so far up it’s own arse, full of petty rules, sexist, homophobic, corrupt and maybe a little more Christian I might give it an ounce of respect.
That's a bit harsh mate. They can't help being brainwashed zealots of feeble minds. :mrgreen:

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

As with most things, the ideas have merit, but are ruined by the people who profess to espouse them and especially the institutions that safeguard them (see: Marxism, libertarianism, punk).

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Nov 2018, 9:00pm
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

As with most things, the ideas have merit, but are ruined by the people who profess to espouse them and especially the institutions that safeguard them (see: Marxism, libertarianism, punk).
I probably live a more Christian life than most Christians and I don’t even believe in God.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
01 Dec 2018, 1:44am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Nov 2018, 9:00pm
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I probably live a more Christian life than most Christians and I don’t even believe in God.
Right boys you heard it straight from the horses mouth that he lives a Christian life. Feed him to the lions.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

God is the ultimate middle manager, and acts like it. We need to take this over his head.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Kory wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 7:59pm
God is the ultimate middle manager, and acts like it. We need to take this over his head.
I'd be happy to shoot over the bar if only I knew where the bar was.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 8:15pm
Kory wrote:
Round here? pretty low

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 8:30pm
Marky Dread wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 8:15pm
Kory wrote:
Round here? pretty low
Can you limbo?

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia