Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

General music discussion.
Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 43578
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Marky Dread » 07 Mar 2019, 2:45pm

revbob wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 2:08pm
Marky Dread wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 1:14pm
WestwayKid wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 12:52pm
JennyB wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 11:27am
Wrong - Depeche Mode
Lullaby - The Cure
Down in a Hole - Alice in Chains
Mad World - Tears for Fears
Atmosphere - Joy Division
I just want to declare what an incredible song this is.
but not when I picked it. :disshame: In fairness JB is much much prettier than me. ;)
I wont let you say that Marky.


Its "much prettier than I"
Don't be silly everyone knows you are pretty. :kiss:
Image

JoseUnidos
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1321
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 8:52am

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by JoseUnidos » 07 Mar 2019, 3:30pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 10:29am
Son, you've just bought your own noose.
I initially misread this as, "Son, you just bought your own moose."
In space no one can hear you clash!
https://rjmiller.myportfolio.com

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 15079
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind
Contact:

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Silent Majority » 07 Mar 2019, 3:34pm

JoseUnidos wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 3:30pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 10:29am
Son, you've just bought your own noose.
I initially misread this as, "Son, you just bought your own moose."
, eh.
There's a lot of wreckage in the ravine

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 84564
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Dr. Medulla » 07 Mar 2019, 4:08pm

Silent Majority wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 3:34pm
JoseUnidos wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 3:30pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 10:29am
Son, you've just bought your own noose.
I initially misread this as, "Son, you just bought your own moose."
, eh.
It is, indeed, an understandable error given my citizenship.
Poonty, boloques, juffmunch, carpoo, snazellfonks.

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 28332
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Flex » 07 Mar 2019, 4:17pm

moose are breeding like rats around here. They're basically a common pest at this point. I should ask Doc for some of his moose-b-gone spray, which I assume is a thing in Canada.
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 9763
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by revbob » 07 Mar 2019, 4:38pm

Flex wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:17pm
moose are breeding like rats around here. They're basically a common pest at this point. I should ask Doc for some of his moose-b-gone spray, which I assume is a thing in Canada.
And don't get me started on those Canadian geese.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 84564
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Dr. Medulla » 07 Mar 2019, 4:39pm

Flex wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:17pm
moose are breeding like rats around here. They're basically a common pest at this point. I should ask Doc for some of his moose-b-gone spray, which I assume is a thing in Canada.
Moose hate DMB. You should be left alone.
Poonty, boloques, juffmunch, carpoo, snazellfonks.

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 28332
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Flex » 07 Mar 2019, 4:40pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:39pm
Moose hate DMB. You should be left alone.
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 84564
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Dr. Medulla » 07 Mar 2019, 4:40pm

revbob wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:38pm
Flex wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:17pm
moose are breeding like rats around here. They're basically a common pest at this point. I should ask Doc for some of his moose-b-gone spray, which I assume is a thing in Canada.
And don't get me started on those Canadian geese.
Everyone hates them. Never had a problem with them, and they're quite beautiful.
Poonty, boloques, juffmunch, carpoo, snazellfonks.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 19210
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by 101Walterton » 07 Mar 2019, 4:50pm

The Life and Times of a Man Called Depression - The Specials
Grey Day - Madness
Drowning - The Beat
Going Down - The Stone Roses
Down In The Tube Station At Midnight - The Jam

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 19210
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by 101Walterton » 07 Mar 2019, 4:51pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:40pm
revbob wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:38pm
Flex wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:17pm
moose are breeding like rats around here. They're basically a common pest at this point. I should ask Doc for some of his moose-b-gone spray, which I assume is a thing in Canada.
And don't get me started on those Canadian geese.
Everyone hates them. Never had a problem with them, and they're quite beautiful.
especially with a little Cranberry sauce

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 84564
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Dr. Medulla » 07 Mar 2019, 5:22pm

101Walterton wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:51pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:40pm
revbob wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:38pm
Flex wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:17pm
moose are breeding like rats around here. They're basically a common pest at this point. I should ask Doc for some of his moose-b-gone spray, which I assume is a thing in Canada.
And don't get me started on those Canadian geese.
Everyone hates them. Never had a problem with them, and they're quite beautiful.
especially with a little Cranberry sauce
Bah!
Poonty, boloques, juffmunch, carpoo, snazellfonks.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 9763
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by revbob » 07 Mar 2019, 5:36pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:40pm
revbob wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:38pm
Flex wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:17pm
moose are breeding like rats around here. They're basically a common pest at this point. I should ask Doc for some of his moose-b-gone spray, which I assume is a thing in Canada.
And don't get me started on those Canadian geese.
Everyone hates them. Never had a problem with them, and they're quite beautiful.
Is it a law in Canada like where all Canadians are required to own at least one Bryan Adams album?

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 84564
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Dr. Medulla » 07 Mar 2019, 5:41pm

revbob wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 5:36pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:40pm
revbob wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:38pm
Flex wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:17pm
moose are breeding like rats around here. They're basically a common pest at this point. I should ask Doc for some of his moose-b-gone spray, which I assume is a thing in Canada.
And don't get me started on those Canadian geese.
Everyone hates them. Never had a problem with them, and they're quite beautiful.
Is it a law in Canada like where all Canadians are required to own at least one Bryan Adams album?
Canadians hate them even more probably. I always hear of awful encounters with the ill-tempered bastards. I don't doubt them but my own interactions have always been fine. Maybe they smell their own.
Poonty, boloques, juffmunch, carpoo, snazellfonks.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 19210
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by 101Walterton » 07 Mar 2019, 6:03pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 5:41pm
revbob wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 5:36pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:40pm
revbob wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:38pm
Flex wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:17pm
moose are breeding like rats around here. They're basically a common pest at this point. I should ask Doc for some of his moose-b-gone spray, which I assume is a thing in Canada.
And don't get me started on those Canadian geese.
Everyone hates them. Never had a problem with them, and they're quite beautiful.
Is it a law in Canada like where all Canadians are required to own at least one Bryan Adams album?
Canadians hate them even more probably. I always hear of awful encounters with the ill-tempered bastards. I don't doubt them but my own interactions have always been fine. Maybe they smell their own.
Are Canadian geese like swans do they try and break your arm?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], revbob and 6 guests