Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

General music discussion.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 84566
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Dr. Medulla » 07 Mar 2019, 6:07pm

101Walterton wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 6:03pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 5:41pm
revbob wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 5:36pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:40pm
revbob wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:38pm


And don't get me started on those Canadian geese.
Everyone hates them. Never had a problem with them, and they're quite beautiful.
Is it a law in Canada like where all Canadians are required to own at least one Bryan Adams album?
Canadians hate them even more probably. I always hear of awful encounters with the ill-tempered bastards. I don't doubt them but my own interactions have always been fine. Maybe they smell their own.
Are Canadian geese like swans do they try and break your arm?
Pedant alert: Canada geese. End alert. They're notoriously short-tempered and will hiss and chase people and bite if they get a chance. They also possess an endless supply of green shit to distribute.
Poonty, boloques, juffmunch, carpoo, snazellfonks.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 18248
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by JennyB » 07 Mar 2019, 6:11pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 6:07pm
101Walterton wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 6:03pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 5:41pm
revbob wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 5:36pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:40pm


Everyone hates them. Never had a problem with them, and they're quite beautiful.
Is it a law in Canada like where all Canadians are required to own at least one Bryan Adams album?
Canadians hate them even more probably. I always hear of awful encounters with the ill-tempered bastards. I don't doubt them but my own interactions have always been fine. Maybe they smell their own.
Are Canadian geese like swans do they try and break your arm?
Pedant alert: Canada geese. End alert. They're notoriously short-tempered and will hiss and chase people and bite if they get a chance. They also possess an endless supply of green shit to distribute.
I don't mind them at all. They just shit a lot.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 84566
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Dr. Medulla » 07 Mar 2019, 6:20pm

JennyB wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 6:11pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 6:07pm
101Walterton wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 6:03pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 5:41pm
revbob wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 5:36pm


Is it a law in Canada like where all Canadians are required to own at least one Bryan Adams album?
Canadians hate them even more probably. I always hear of awful encounters with the ill-tempered bastards. I don't doubt them but my own interactions have always been fine. Maybe they smell their own.
Are Canadian geese like swans do they try and break your arm?
Pedant alert: Canada geese. End alert. They're notoriously short-tempered and will hiss and chase people and bite if they get a chance. They also possess an endless supply of green shit to distribute.
I don't mind them at all. They just shit a lot.
They're beautifully streamlined. They just seem designed so perfectly to me.
Poonty, boloques, juffmunch, carpoo, snazellfonks.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 19210
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by 101Walterton » 07 Mar 2019, 6:21pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 6:20pm
JennyB wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 6:11pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 6:07pm
101Walterton wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 6:03pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 5:41pm


Canadians hate them even more probably. I always hear of awful encounters with the ill-tempered bastards. I don't doubt them but my own interactions have always been fine. Maybe they smell their own.
Are Canadian geese like swans do they try and break your arm?
Pedant alert: Canada geese. End alert. They're notoriously short-tempered and will hiss and chase people and bite if they get a chance. They also possess an endless supply of green shit to distribute.
I don't mind them at all. They just shit a lot.
They're beautifully streamlined. They just seem designed so perfectly to me.
Like a Spitfire beautifully designed.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 84566
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Dr. Medulla » 07 Mar 2019, 6:22pm

101Walterton wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 6:21pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 6:20pm
JennyB wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 6:11pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 6:07pm
101Walterton wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 6:03pm


Are Canadian geese like swans do they try and break your arm?
Pedant alert: Canada geese. End alert. They're notoriously short-tempered and will hiss and chase people and bite if they get a chance. They also possess an endless supply of green shit to distribute.
I don't mind them at all. They just shit a lot.
They're beautifully streamlined. They just seem designed so perfectly to me.
Like a Spitfire beautifully designed.
With green shit exhaust.
Poonty, boloques, juffmunch, carpoo, snazellfonks.

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 31433
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Heston » 07 Mar 2019, 6:28pm

101Walterton wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:50pm
The Life and Times of a Man Called Depression - The Specials
I was listening to it as I read this!
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 43580
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Marky Dread » 07 Mar 2019, 7:34pm

101Walterton wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:50pm
The Life and Times of a Man Called Depression - The Specials
Grey Day - Madness
Drowning - The Beat
Going Down - The Stone Roses
Down In The Tube Station At Midnight - The Jam
Deliberately left those two 'cause I knew you pick them. As for The Jam track I'll give that as I would feel depressed if my curry went cold. ;)
Image

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 19210
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by 101Walterton » 07 Mar 2019, 9:06pm

Marky Dread wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 7:34pm
101Walterton wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:50pm
The Life and Times of a Man Called Depression - The Specials
Grey Day - Madness
Drowning - The Beat
Going Down - The Stone Roses
Down In The Tube Station At Midnight - The Jam
Deliberately left those two 'cause I knew you pick them. As for The Jam track I'll give that as I would feel depressed if my curry went cold. ;)
You would be disapointed if I wasn't predictable.
I couldn't resist the Jam one :mrgreen:

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 43580
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Marky Dread » 07 Mar 2019, 9:08pm

101Walterton wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 9:06pm
Marky Dread wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 7:34pm
101Walterton wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:50pm
The Life and Times of a Man Called Depression - The Specials
Grey Day - Madness
Drowning - The Beat
Going Down - The Stone Roses
Down In The Tube Station At Midnight - The Jam
Deliberately left those two 'cause I knew you pick them. As for The Jam track I'll give that as I would feel depressed if my curry went cold. ;)
You would be disapointed if I wasn't predictable.
I couldn't resist the Jam one :mrgreen:
Yep I have to hand it to you, you never let me down. ;)
Image

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 19210
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by 101Walterton » 07 Mar 2019, 9:17pm

Marky Dread wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 9:08pm
101Walterton wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 9:06pm
Marky Dread wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 7:34pm
101Walterton wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:50pm
The Life and Times of a Man Called Depression - The Specials
Grey Day - Madness
Drowning - The Beat
Going Down - The Stone Roses
Down In The Tube Station At Midnight - The Jam
Deliberately left those two 'cause I knew you pick them. As for The Jam track I'll give that as I would feel depressed if my curry went cold. ;)
You would be disapointed if I wasn't predictable.
I couldn't resist the Jam one :mrgreen:
Yep I have to hand it to you, you never let me down. ;)

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 43580
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Marky Dread » 07 Mar 2019, 9:19pm

101Walterton wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 9:17pm
Marky Dread wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 9:08pm
101Walterton wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 9:06pm
Marky Dread wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 7:34pm
101Walterton wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 4:50pm
The Life and Times of a Man Called Depression - The Specials
Grey Day - Madness
Drowning - The Beat
Going Down - The Stone Roses
Down In The Tube Station At Midnight - The Jam
Deliberately left those two 'cause I knew you pick them. As for The Jam track I'll give that as I would feel depressed if my curry went cold. ;)
You would be disapointed if I wasn't predictable.
I couldn't resist the Jam one :mrgreen:
Yep I have to hand it to you, you never let me down. ;)
Damn you just did. :lol:

Everyone knows this is the best Jim Diamond song.
Image

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 31433
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Heston » 07 Mar 2019, 9:24pm

Tricky one for me without repeating other choices...

So Sad About Us - The Who
Dead End St - The Kinks
My Dark Places - SLF
I Wish It Would Rain Down - Phil Collins
Show Me the Way - Small Faces
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Low Down Low
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1750
Joined: 21 Aug 2014, 9:08am

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Low Down Low » 07 Mar 2019, 10:18pm

Still in love with you - Thin Lizzy
Rainy Night in Soho - Pogues
Ride On - AC/DC
It’s Raining - Darts
Life gets tee jus don’t it - Walt Brennan

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 43580
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Marky Dread » 07 Mar 2019, 10:29pm

Heston wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 9:24pm
Tricky one for me without repeating other choices...

So Sad About Us - The Who
Dead End St - The Kinks
My Dark Places - SLF
I Wish It Would Rain Down - Phil Collins
Show Me the Way - Small Faces
Quality maybe I could've picked "I'm Only Dreaming".
Image

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4361
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germania

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Olaf » 08 Mar 2019, 3:27pm

Blue Moon - Elvis
Heartbreak Hotel - John Cale
At My Window Sad And Lonely - Billy Bragg & Wilco
Kummer - Trio
Raining In My Heart - Buddy Holly

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 7 guests