Thread of Dreams

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: Thread of Dreams

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 1:58pm
Kory wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 1:46pm
I had a dream in which the Banshees were doing a reunion tour, and the stress of needing to get a ticket before the bots and scalpers got them all was enough to jar me awake.
I was also suddenly awakened from a dream last night. I was walking down a residential street in the town where I grew up, passing a house where there were a couple small dogs on the lawn. As I got a couple houses down, they ran up and jumped on my back. The adrenalin kicked in and I shot awake.
Cutest dream ever!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
I had a dream in which the Banshees were doing a reunion tour, and the stress of needing to get a ticket before the bots and scalpers got them all was enough to jar me awake.
I was also suddenly awakened from a dream last night. I was walking down a residential street in the town where I grew up, passing a house where there were a couple small dogs on the lawn. As I got a couple houses down, they ran up and jumped on my back. The adrenalin kicked in and I shot awake.
The real question is breed. Were these pekingese?
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 2:19pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
I can't say with certainty, but I think they were like Pomeranians.

edit: I did a Google Map tour of the street I walked down in my dream—95th St—and ended up seeing how my childhood home is doing. The lawn is shit compared to how my dad cared for it, but otherwise it seems pretty much the same.
https://www.google.com/maps/@52.78356,- ... 312!8i6656
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 2:22pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:

edit: I did a Google Map tour of the street I walked down in my dream—95th St—and ended up seeing how my childhood home is doing. The lawn is shit compared to how my dad cared for it, but otherwise it seems pretty much the same.
Ah the original Medulla Manor. My childhood homes also have crap lawns compared to when I was living there. Why does that always happen?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 2:33pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 2:22pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:

Ah the original Medulla Manor. My childhood homes also have crap lawns compared to when I was living there. Why does that always happen?
The Boss' childhood home is the only example I can think of where the current owners have improved on it in every conceivable way. We drove by it when we were in Saskatoon last summer and were wowed.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

The Boss and I were going to a series of Christmas parties at apartments in a big tower (we spent a lot of time on elevators). Even tho there was nobody else in the apartments, there was still a sense that a party was going on. I desperately wanted to go to sleep, but I was aware that someone had dosed me and I'd die if I fell asleep. I was trying to tell B this, but she was always on the phone with the other party guests. Also, people didn't use doors; they pulled back a vinyl wallpaper at the doorway and stepped thru. The dream just went on and on like that, repeating the same shit over and over, with me struggling not to pass out.

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 6:37am
The Boss and I were going to a series of Christmas parties at apartments in a big tower (we spent a lot of time on elevators). Even tho there was nobody else in the apartments, there was still a sense that a party was going on. I desperately wanted to go to sleep, but I was aware that someone had dosed me and I'd die if I fell asleep. I was trying to tell B this, but she was always on the phone with the other party guests. Also, people didn't use doors; they pulled back a vinyl wallpaper at the doorway and stepped thru. The dream just went on and on like that, repeating the same shit over and over, with me struggling not to pass out.
Sleep apnea?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 7:03am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 6:37am
Sleep apnea?
Not me, but the Boss has it.

JoseUnidos
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by JoseUnidos »

JennyB wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 2:12pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Cutest dream ever!
Last night I had a dream about Doc's dream. I was riding through a wooded area in the back of a red pickup truck. A pair of hyenas emerged from the woods and loped along the side of the truck until one of them jumped up into the bed of the truck and sat on my back. It wasn't aggressive; it just sat there. I wanted to push it off but I didn't want to rile it up either. It eventually jumped down from the truck and ran off into the woods.
In space no one can hear you clash!
https://www.rmillerthings.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JoseUnidos wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 9:16am
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Cutest dream ever!
Last night I had a dream about Doc's dream. I was riding through a wooded area in the back of a red pickup truck. A pair of hyenas emerged from the woods and loped along the side of the truck until one of them jumped up into the bed of the truck and sat on my back. It wasn't aggressive; it just sat there. I wanted to push it off but I didn't want to rile it up either. It eventually jumped down from the truck and ran off into the woods.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

JoseUnidos wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 9:16am
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Cutest dream ever!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Last night I dreamed that Slim Jim Phantom was injured and I had to fill in on drums for the Stray Cats. I was doing really well, but I was starting to get nervous about the intro for Rumble in Brighton in the encore.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
30 Aug 2019, 5:29pm
Last night I dreamed that Slim Jim Phantom was injured and I had to fill in on drums for the Stray Cats. I was doing really well, but I was starting to get nervous about the intro for Rumble in Brighton in the encore.
"You've ruined the encore!" cried the audience.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Aug 2019, 5:37pm
Kory wrote:
I woke up right as we were running up the steps to the stage, so I'll never know. I nailed Gene and Eddie though.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
30 Aug 2019, 5:39pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Aug 2019, 5:37pm
Kory wrote:
I woke up right as we were running up the steps to the stage, so I'll never know. I nailed Gene and Eddie though.
Gene Mayes and Eddie Albert? … Good for you?