Re: Hey limeys

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Sep 2019, 1:42pm
Marky Dread wrote:
04 Sep 2019, 1:19pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Sep 2019, 5:54pm
Wow, 21 dissidents held firm and voted against the government. The threats didn't work.
If these MPs can come together now why couldn't they have done this from the start for what's best for the country and not their individual parties.
Hoping that they wouldn't have to sacrifice their political careers over this, but Boris pushed them to the edge. Supposedly Rees-Synthesizer's condescending lecture/threat beforehand also pushed a handful into defiance.
For sure it's a stand against Boris and his dictatorship but if only they had shown this passion from the start we might not have been in this mess in the first place.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
04 Sep 2019, 1:52pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wow, 21 dissidents held firm and voted against the government. The threats didn't work.
If these MPs can come together now why couldn't they have done this from the start for what's best for the country and not their individual parties.
Hoping that they wouldn't have to sacrifice their political careers over this, but Boris pushed them to the edge. Supposedly Rees-Synthesizer's condescending lecture/threat beforehand also pushed a handful into defiance.
For sure it's a stand against Boris and his dictatorship but if only they had shown this passion from the start we might not have been in this mess in the first place.
Chickenshits until there's no other option.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Sep 2019, 2:23pm
Marky Dread wrote:
04 Sep 2019, 1:52pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Chickenshits until there's no other option.
Definitely.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Comment on Boris' first PMQ: "Johnson was Churchillian,.......pissed by 8am."
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

I like how Number 10 believed their hype about Corbyn being a weak, ineffective idiot who could be easily manipulated. One of the things I respect about JC is that he's a fighter with good political instincts. Real Art of War let your enemy underestimate you shit.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Silent Majority wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 2:56am
I like how Number 10 believed their hype about Corbyn being a weak, ineffective idiot who could be easily manipulated. One of the things I respect about JC is that he's a fighter with good political instincts. Real Art of War let your enemy underestimate you shit.
Cornyn is definitely old school.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

I still love the opening to Anarchy in the U.K.

How did this end up in this thread. I blame Boris!!!!!
Last edited by Marky Dread on 05 Sep 2019, 7:52am, edited 1 time in total.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Silent Majority wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 2:56am
Visually, Corbyn's use of glasses conveys a sternness. Very much a crusty old prof who has heard it all before and isn't putting up with your nonsense.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Ha!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Sep 2019, 6:26am
Beautiful
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
That's a clever edit right?

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
06 Sep 2019, 8:02am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Apparently not. If it was a deliberate tactic and not that that guy is seriously polite, it's a great way to calm your opponent before telling him to get the fuck out of your life.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Sep 2019, 8:09am
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Apparently not. If it was a deliberate tactic and not that that guy is seriously polite, it's a great way to calm your opponent before telling him to get the fuck out of your life.
Ok I have listened to it over and over and it doesn't sound like Boris to my ears. Just odd I guess. Anyway the guy is a legend.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
06 Sep 2019, 8:32am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Sep 2019, 8:09am
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Ok I have listened to it over and over and it doesn't sound like Boris to my ears. Just odd I guess. Anyway the guy is a legend.
Here's the story I pulled it from: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 93856.html