Thread of Dreams

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Re: Thread of Dreams

Post by Mimi »

I dreamt that I looked down at my left hand and saw a wedding ring with drops of blood on it. Any takers on that one?

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Mimi wrote:
25 Oct 2019, 12:27pm
I dreamt that I looked down at my left hand and saw a wedding ring with drops of blood on it. Any takers on that one?
Freud would say it has something to do with cigars.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
25 Oct 2019, 12:27pm
It means your fear of the mythical Rabbitmen of Silesia and their fire swords is not without merit.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

I dreamt I met the vocalist of Sleaford Mods and his was mates with Martin Freeman and we spent a night out having a great time.
Don’t know anything about the singer from Sleaford Mods, don’t own any of their music, never seen or heard an interview. All I know of them is a few songs I have heard on YouTube???
He doesn’t come across as the ‘fun’ type of guy but it was one of those dreams where you actually laugh in your sleep and wake up wishing it was real.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Well, this is a new one. I just remember a dream from last night over twelve hours after I woke up. Just hit me. I was a passenger in an airliner, but I also had the perspective of the pilot (but I was definitely not the pilot). The plane was pretty low altitude, flying at night through downtown L.A.—I have no idea what downtown L.A. looks like, just that I know it was L.A.—really close to a bunch of skyscrapers. The pilot flicked a bunch of switches and then the plane went into a dive, but at the last second flicked some others and the plane pulled up. Then the dream started over again. Same thing except this time the pilot flicking the switches the second time didn't work and the plane was about to hit a building when everything went black. What really stands out is all the yellow and orange lights on the buildings set against the black sky.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

I think the recent Three's Company talk has been in my subconscious. I had this dream where I was in a similar setting. I somehow wound up in bed with the wrong roommate who also thought I was someone else and then she turns out to be a former boss of mine and she starts giving me a handjob when the other one shows up and then they were both mad at me. Cue laugh track.

This was really weird because I never dream like that.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
03 Nov 2019, 2:42pm
I think the recent Three's Company talk has been in my subconscious. I had this dream where I was in a similar setting. I somehow wound up in bed with the wrong roommate who also thought I was someone else and then she turns out to be a former boss of mine and she starts giving me a handjob when the other one shows up and then they were both mad at me. Cue laugh track.

Was Mr. Furley's grip tender?

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Nov 2019, 3:26pm
revbob wrote:

You're no help here Sigmund. I rarely remember dreams and NEVER like this, at least that I recall. Its kind of disturbing.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
03 Nov 2019, 4:06pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

You're no help here Sigmund. I rarely remember dreams and NEVER like this, at least that I recall. Its kind of disturbing.
Preview of tonight:

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

Mrs. Roper finally got some or gave some.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
03 Nov 2019, 7:24pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

Bobley!”

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

My old boss is decidedly better looking than Mrs Roper but not really the type I would normally go for either but a HandyJ is a HandyJ. But now neither her nor Janet will speak to me.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

revbob wrote:
03 Nov 2019, 7:50pm
Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

My old boss is decidedly better looking than Mrs Roper but not really the type I would normally go for either but a HandyJ is a HandyJ. But now neither her nor Janet will speak to me.
Just close your eyes and think of Chrissy.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

I was engaged in an odd cross-country race against someone who was clearly faster and stronger than me, but he kept dicking around, which allowed me to stay ahead. We'd switch between running outside and inside various houses. When going thru the houses, I'd grab these amazing greasy cheeseburgers and chow down while running. My dream self started feeling awkward and worried about getting fat, but then realized it wasn't real and I could eat as many as I wanted. Not truly lucid dreaming, I don't think, but a certain awareness that the dream is a dream.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 7:59am
I was engaged in an odd cross-country race against someone who was clearly faster and stronger than me, but he kept dicking around, which allowed me to stay ahead. We'd switch between running outside and inside various houses. When going thru the houses, I'd grab these amazing greasy cheeseburgers and chow down while running. My dream self started feeling awkward and worried about getting fat, but then realized it wasn't real and I could eat as many as I wanted. Not truly lucid dreaming, I don't think, but a certain awareness that the dream is a dream.
Sounds like someone could use a good burger.