An Apology

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
GotGameGreggy
Dirty Punk

An Apology

Post by GotGameGreggy »

Hey guys, this is my first time posting on here. I actually randomly discovered this site back in 2014 when I was 15 and I’ve learned a lot about The Clash, Big Audio Dynamite, and Joe Strummer just from reading some of the discussions and stories posted on here. I just wanted to apologize if I upset anyone on here by uploading material on my YouTube channel that I downloaded from this site. I just wanted to share some good music on my channel and thought a lot of cool stuff on here deserved to be on YouTube so it could reach a larger audience and more fans could enjoy it. Anytime I uploaded something to my YouTube channel that I downloaded from this website, I always made sure to give proper credit and link this website in the video descriptions. I now understand that I probably should have asked you guys if it was okay to upload stuff I found on here to my YouTube channel, but I honestly didn’t think it was that big of a deal. I just wanted to share some good music and good content on YouTube. I didn’t mean to do anything wrong or upset anyone. Sorry for the long post, but I just wanted to clear things up. Thanks.

Red Angel
Junco Partner

Re: An Apology

Post by Red Angel »

"I now understand that I probably should have asked you guys if it was okay to upload stuff I found on here to my YouTube channel"

Yes, this is the correct behavior.... ;)
Music is the only thing that matters

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

Fair play to you for coming on and explaining your position. it looks like you and Marky have come to an arrangement, that's good to hear.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Agreed, good on you for coming here and explaining your case.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

NOW GET OFF THE LAWN !!!!
Only joking good on you for fronting up. Why not stick around I am sure you could add some value (low bar around here).

white man
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by white man »

fair enough mate.

muppet hi fi
Unknown Immortal

Post by muppet hi fi »

Heston wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 4:12am
Fair play to you for coming on and explaining your position. it looks like you and Marky have come to an arrangement, that's good to hear.
Yep. Just PM our Marky Dread for any further arrangements, clarity, etc. He's a great guy with boat-loads of talent, knowledge and integrity.

Now the real question for Greggy: his views on KISS's "Black Diamond" vs. the Replacements VASTLY SUPERIOR cover version :shifty: ...
Strong shoes is what we got and when they're hot they're hot!
- Marky Dread and his fabulous Screaming Blue Messiahs

oliver
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by oliver »

muppet hi fi wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 12:53am
Heston wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 4:12am
Yep. Just PM our Marky Dread for any further arrangements, clarity, etc. He's a great guy with boat-loads of talent, knowledge and integrity.

Now the real question for Greggy: his views on KISS's "Black Diamond" vs. the Replacements VASTLY SUPERIOR cover version :shifty: ...
And has his presence here now further reduced my chances of getting into double figures for Tom's Monday Quiz?
Putting a little stick about. Putting the frighteners on flash little twerps

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

The boys done good. It's decent to come on this forum and apologise. Especially as many others wouldn't have given a damn.

So cheers mate appreciated. Welcome to the mad world of IMCT.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

yetaca
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by yetaca »

I've been a long-time subscriber of your channel. Don't apologize, upload away lol

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

yetaca wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 2:07am
I've been a long-time subscriber of your channel. Don't apologize, upload away lol
Great yetaca I look forward to your next remaster. ;)

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia