Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Dec 2019, 10:18am
The lack of actual yeti content is seeming like Santa taking a dump in your stocking. Anyway, Genie is getting sick of Dr. Millennial and Mark fighting with words instead of fists:

Then a bear attacks (sorry, Himalayan red bear—even in the heat of danger, Mark's a stickler for accuracy):

The most interesting thing to me is that their guide is clearly the bastard son of J. Jonah Jameson:
Oh good stuff here. In that first panel it looks like Mark is doing the international sign of jerking off to Doc Camel.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
21 Dec 2019, 10:30am
Oh good stuff here. In that first panel it looks like Mark is doing the international sign of jerking off to Doc Camel.
Or he's doing the "it's gonna cost a lot of money" motion with his fingers. Which I would interpret as Boomer Mark mocking Millennial Camel for having no money and that Instagram followers are less valuable than food stamps.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

The "I have bear repellant" panel is an all time perfect mix of melodrama, deus ex machina, and orientalism.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

I just noticed Dr. Camel is still clutching his phone even as he's about to be mauled by a (Himalayan red) bear. Put down the phone, hipster, you're going to die.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Dec 2019, 10:45am
revbob wrote:
Or he's doing the "it's gonna cost a lot of money" motion with his fingers. Which I would interpret as Boomer Mark mocking Millennial Camel for having no money and that Instagram followers are less valuable than food stamps.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
24 Dec 2019, 4:55pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Dec 2019, 10:45am
revbob wrote:
"C'mon!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

If we could pan down in the third panel, Mark's fists would be ready to livestream some justice.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
25 Dec 2019, 8:51am

If we could pan down in the third panel, Mark's fists would be ready to livestream some justice.
Even little old millennial me hates Dr. Yeti now.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
26 Dec 2019, 3:03pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Mark is especially humourless in the current story, but he's preferable to Dr. Instagram.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Dec 2019, 3:22pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Mark is especially humourless in the current story, but he's preferable to Dr. Instagram.
I hate how he doesn't seem self-aware at all. Mark will be right to feed him into the wood chipper.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
26 Dec 2019, 4:31pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I hate how he doesn't seem self-aware at all. Mark will be right to feed him into the wood chipper.
We're talking about Flex, right?

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Dec 2019, 5:13pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Much to my everlasting chagrin, we seem to always be talking about Flex. Let's change that in the new year.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
27 Dec 2019, 2:09pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:

Much to my everlasting chagrin, we seem to always be talking about Flex. Let's change that in the new year.
2020 will be the year of MarkyJacobs! He seems a good-natured fella.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Dec 2019, 3:19pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

clashy will return and the seas will boil.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
27 Dec 2019, 3:50pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Dec 2019, 3:19pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:

clashy will return and the seas will boil.
Jared's busy with his father-in-law's re-election campaign.