Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 90195
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Image
Stupid Millennial values likes over bucks.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13818
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 9:07am
Image
Stupid Millennial values likes over bucks.
There better be one hell of a punch out coming.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 90195
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 9:37am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 9:07am
Image
Stupid Millennial values likes over bucks.
There better be one hell of a punch out coming.
My fantasy punching: Mark punches Dr. Camel three times. The first two are set-up blows, each punctuated by the syllables "oh" and "kay," and the final an uppercut that sends Camel flying thru the air while Mark roars, "Boomer!" Then he calmly shares a fascinating fact about dalmatians.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13818
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 12:56pm
revbob wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 9:37am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 9:07am
Image
Stupid Millennial values likes over bucks.
There better be one hell of a punch out coming.
My fantasy punching: Mark punches Dr. Camel three times. The first two are set-up blows, each punctuated by the syllables "oh" and "kay," and the final an uppercut that sends Camel flying thru the air while Mark roars, "Boomer!" Then he calmly shares a fascinating fact about dalmatians.
We really should be writing these.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13818
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Post by revbob »

Also...

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 90195
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 1:10pm
Also...
Oh my lord, if I were in the audience I would have been in convulsions from laughter. There was nothing that wasn't excellent.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13818
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 4:09pm
revbob wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 1:10pm
Also...
Oh my lord, if I were in the audience I would have been in convulsions from laughter. There was nothing that wasn't excellent.
This really should be more common. A friend worked at a restaurant where the staff would do this sometimes but never recorded it.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 90195
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Image
Not to worry, Dr. Camel hasn't forgotten that there's all kinds of ways to make some do-re-mi off this search. Maybe he's not such a weirdo.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 90195
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Image
That bear attack (or maybe the repellent) also claimed J. Jonah Sherpa's moustache.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13818
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Jan 2020, 9:34am
Image
That bear attack (or maybe the repellent) also claimed J. Jonah Sherpa's moustache.
Yeah, talk about a close shave...

101 will get my coat.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 90195
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Image
Now Mark's all "ooh, this is taking so long, I could be doing something else," and Dr. Camel rightfully wants to give him a shiner. Geez Louise, Mark, sorry that finding a mythical beast is taking more than a half hour of your time.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

WestwayKid
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 3820
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 8:22am
Location: Mill-e-wah-que

Re: Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Post by WestwayKid »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 8:45am
Image
Now Mark's all "ooh, this is taking so long, I could be doing something else," and Dr. Camel rightfully wants to give him a shiner. Geez Louise, Mark, sorry that finding a mythical beast is taking more than a half hour of your time.
Mark's just trying to do his best to keep it all within budget.
"Geoff who takes kids camping is dead all the boys except Rusty are missing." - revbob
"Tom checks the ingredients on "Uncle Pusher's Old Timey Cocaine Filled Cider" - Silent Majority

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 90195
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Post by Dr. Medulla »

WestwayKid wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 11:14am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 8:45am
Image
Now Mark's all "ooh, this is taking so long, I could be doing something else," and Dr. Camel rightfully wants to give him a shiner. Geez Louise, Mark, sorry that finding a mythical beast is taking more than a half hour of your time.
Mark's just trying to do his best to keep it all within budget.
Know your place, Trail. You're not a beancounter, you're a smug Boomer killjoy.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

WestwayKid
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 3820
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 8:22am
Location: Mill-e-wah-que

Re: Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Post by WestwayKid »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 11:18am
WestwayKid wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 11:14am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 8:45am
Image
Now Mark's all "ooh, this is taking so long, I could be doing something else," and Dr. Camel rightfully wants to give him a shiner. Geez Louise, Mark, sorry that finding a mythical beast is taking more than a half hour of your time.
Mark's just trying to do his best to keep it all within budget.
Know your place, Trail. You're not a beancounter, you're a smug Boomer killjoy.
I'm just thinking that Dr. Camel might be a bit too free and easy with the funds and it's been a point of contention with Mark. I feel like this isn't the first time they've had this conversation.
"Geoff who takes kids camping is dead all the boys except Rusty are missing." - revbob
"Tom checks the ingredients on "Uncle Pusher's Old Timey Cocaine Filled Cider" - Silent Majority

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 90195
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Post by Dr. Medulla »

WestwayKid wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 12:31pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 11:18am
WestwayKid wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 11:14am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 8:45am
Image
Now Mark's all "ooh, this is taking so long, I could be doing something else," and Dr. Camel rightfully wants to give him a shiner. Geez Louise, Mark, sorry that finding a mythical beast is taking more than a half hour of your time.
Mark's just trying to do his best to keep it all within budget.
Know your place, Trail. You're not a beancounter, you're a smug Boomer killjoy.
I'm just thinking that Dr. Camel might be a bit too free and easy with the funds and it's been a point of contention with Mark. I feel like this isn't the first time they've had this conversation.
Camel probably blew 75% of the expedition budget cleaning out Kathmandu's avocado toast supplies before setting out.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Post Reply