Late stage capitalism

Politics and other such topical creams.
Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 11654
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: Late stage capitalism

Post by Kory » 17 Jan 2020, 2:20pm

Wolter wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 9:05am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 7:33am
Silent Majority wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 6:09am
It's fashionable to talk of guillotines in these situations, but I've got the guts to say this: firing squads would be much more efficient.
Counterpoint: Guillotines facilitates public display of heads on pikes. Sure, you could shoot them then decapitate, but a guillotine saves a step. That efficiency of labour would allow us all more time to ourselves.
Also. Let us never sacrifice artistry to the altar of efficiency.
Lightpole hangings is the best of both worlds.
WWK: I feel confident we haven't heard the last from Dr. Harvey Camel.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 86477
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Late stage capitalism

Post by Dr. Medulla » 17 Jan 2020, 5:16pm

Kory wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 2:20pm
Wolter wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 9:05am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 7:33am
Silent Majority wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 6:09am
It's fashionable to talk of guillotines in these situations, but I've got the guts to say this: firing squads would be much more efficient.
Counterpoint: Guillotines facilitates public display of heads on pikes. Sure, you could shoot them then decapitate, but a guillotine saves a step. That efficiency of labour would allow us all more time to ourselves.
Also. Let us never sacrifice artistry to the altar of efficiency.
Lightpole hangings is the best of both worlds.
And if I did some digging, I'd see you have a financial interest in piano wire manufacturing, wouldn't I?
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 11654
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: Late stage capitalism

Post by Kory » 17 Jan 2020, 7:30pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 5:16pm
Kory wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 2:20pm
Wolter wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 9:05am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 7:33am
Silent Majority wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 6:09am
It's fashionable to talk of guillotines in these situations, but I've got the guts to say this: firing squads would be much more efficient.
Counterpoint: Guillotines facilitates public display of heads on pikes. Sure, you could shoot them then decapitate, but a guillotine saves a step. That efficiency of labour would allow us all more time to ourselves.
Also. Let us never sacrifice artistry to the altar of efficiency.
Lightpole hangings is the best of both worlds.
And if I did some digging, I'd see you have a financial interest in piano wire manufacturing, wouldn't I?
Piano wire futures are the future.
WWK: I feel confident we haven't heard the last from Dr. Harvey Camel.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 86477
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Late stage capitalism

Post by Dr. Medulla » 17 Jan 2020, 7:54pm

Kory wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 7:30pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 5:16pm
Kory wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 2:20pm
Wolter wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 9:05am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 7:33am


Counterpoint: Guillotines facilitates public display of heads on pikes. Sure, you could shoot them then decapitate, but a guillotine saves a step. That efficiency of labour would allow us all more time to ourselves.
Also. Let us never sacrifice artistry to the altar of efficiency.
Lightpole hangings is the best of both worlds.
And if I did some digging, I'd see you have a financial interest in piano wire manufacturing, wouldn't I?
Piano wire futures are the future.
"Dumbass." - Robert Moog
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 11654
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: Late stage capitalism

Post by Kory » 17 Jan 2020, 8:09pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 7:54pm
Kory wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 7:30pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 5:16pm
Kory wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 2:20pm
Wolter wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 9:05am


Also. Let us never sacrifice artistry to the altar of efficiency.
Lightpole hangings is the best of both worlds.
And if I did some digging, I'd see you have a financial interest in piano wire manufacturing, wouldn't I?
Piano wire futures are the future.
"Dumbass." - Robert Moog
Only one of us is alive.
WWK: I feel confident we haven't heard the last from Dr. Harvey Camel.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 86477
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Late stage capitalism

Post by Dr. Medulla » 17 Jan 2020, 8:26pm

Kory wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 8:09pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 7:54pm
Kory wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 7:30pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 5:16pm
Kory wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 2:20pm


Lightpole hangings is the best of both worlds.
And if I did some digging, I'd see you have a financial interest in piano wire manufacturing, wouldn't I?
Piano wire futures are the future.
"Dumbass." - Robert Moog
Only one of us is alive.
"In the long run, we're all dead." - John Maynard Keynes
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 52833
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: Late stage capitalism

Post by Wolter » 17 Jan 2020, 9:27pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 8:26pm
Kory wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 8:09pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 7:54pm
Kory wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 7:30pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 5:16pm


And if I did some digging, I'd see you have a financial interest in piano wire manufacturing, wouldn't I?
Piano wire futures are the future.
"Dumbass." - Robert Moog
Only one of us is alive.
"In the long run, we're all dead." - John Maynard Keynes
Speak for yourself, John Maynard Korpse.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 86477
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Late stage capitalism

Post by Dr. Medulla » 17 Jan 2020, 9:37pm

Wolter wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 9:27pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 8:26pm
Kory wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 8:09pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 7:54pm
Kory wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 7:30pm


Piano wire futures are the future.
"Dumbass." - Robert Moog
Only one of us is alive.
"In the long run, we're all dead." - John Maynard Keynes
Speak for yourself, John Maynard Korpse.
In the afterlife. JMK is twirling a bike chain and waiting for you. Yeah, he's got time, he's got time.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 18550
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Late stage capitalism

Post by JennyB » 24 Jan 2020, 11:34am

The fashion industry is just trolling us now:
https://tomandlorenzo.com/2020/01/paris ... ollection/
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 86477
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Late stage capitalism

Post by Dr. Medulla » 24 Jan 2020, 11:40am

JennyB wrote:
24 Jan 2020, 11:34am
The fashion industry is just trolling us now:
https://tomandlorenzo.com/2020/01/paris ... ollection/
has an air of soft poetry and innocent romance.
Or impending deadlines and creatively bankrupt.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 28704
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: Late stage capitalism

Post by Flex » 24 Jan 2020, 12:04pm

JennyB wrote:
24 Jan 2020, 11:34am
The fashion industry is just trolling us now:
https://tomandlorenzo.com/2020/01/paris ... ollection/
That's gonna be a yikes from me, fam
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 9904
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Late stage capitalism

Post by BostonBeaneater » 20 Mar 2020, 11:14pm

Come on Boeing.
Attachments
AAB3EB0F-A514-4A6B-8961-87BD681FE566.jpeg
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 86477
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Late stage capitalism

Post by Dr. Medulla » 21 Mar 2020, 6:37am

BostonBeaneater wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 11:14pm
Come on Boeing.
Ha! Beautiful.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

oliver
Long Time Jerk
Posts: 614
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 11:55am

Re: Late stage capitalism

Post by oliver » 21 Mar 2020, 10:29am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Mar 2020, 6:37am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 11:14pm
Come on Boeing.
Ha! Beautiful.
Ooof... first round knockout from Keziyah
Putting a little stick about. Putting the frighteners on flash little twerps

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests